Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Currently there have been 6 times as many football events staged at WHL than all the other events COMBINED.

But it's not primarily a football ground.

Hilarity squared.

Its only hosted a handful of games since it opened.....the closed season was just a ruse, to make you think there was no football being played but really we loaned it out to the Salt Lake Sea Horses while Spurs played on Hackney Marshes”

The truth always comes out eventually and it's about manipulating your truth to whether it supports what side of the fence you are when it comes to ENIC.

People will say the most ridiculous shit to make out they are the devil.

Next summer, it'll come to pass that there will have been more concerts here than NFL games

The stadium was also designed to incorporate that, will that then make WHL primarily a concert venue?

Lads, hating ENIC doesn't mean you have to lie to yourselves to push your agenda.

There is plenty of real life reasons to give them shit.

Making up a load of bollocks about White Hart Lane no longer being a football stadium because two nights out of 365 are dedicated to American football just makes you look a plum.
Imagine the scenes when Bluemoon finally find out that every penny made by the Abu Dhabi group isn’t spent on Man City....

.....and their ground was built for the Olympics

:freundgoal:

The truth always comes out eventually and it's about manipulating your truth to whether it supports what side of the fence you are when it comes to ENIC.

People will say the most ridiculous shit to make out they are the devil.

Next summer, it'll come to pass that there will have been more concerts here than NFL games

The stadium was also designed to incorporate that, will that then make WHL primarily a concert venue?

Lads, hating ENIC doesn't mean you have to lie to yourselves to push your agenda.

There is plenty of real life reasons to give them shit.

Making up a load of bollocks about White Hart Lane no longer being a football stadium because two nights out of 365 are dedicated to American football just makes you look a plum.
Fine words Schmoods, but something happened. Are all these people moaning about the stadium wrong?When was the last time you got up there? I don’t think you have yet (forgive me if I’m incorrect) anyway I don’t have a big axe to sharpen - I’m not bothered too much, but our record attendance was the NFL game between Chicago and the other team.

Fine words Schmoods, but something happened. Are all these people moaning about the stadium wrong?When was the last time you got up there? I don’t think you have yet (forgive me if I’m incorrect) anyway I don’t have a big axe to sharpen - I’m not bothered too much, but our record attendance was the NFL game between Chicago and the other team.
The maximum attendance is higher at American Football games than Football games due to segregation of fans necessary in Football.

He also called it a football stadium and the historic home of Tottenham Hotspur.

Reply to BF3 and his financials or sit down.

You've made a fool of yourself enough.
I've made a fool of myself, he says!

:harrylol:

Take a read through last nights annihilation from Hood, of all people.
You were being laughed at from all corners, mate.
Even resorted to sucking off other members for support during the small hours.

Back to the statement

Designed primarily to be a permanent home for an NFL franchise.
Not even worth discussion, eh'

Anchor Tenants
We should all just brush it off,I suppose.

Maybe your just not suited to forum's, matey

Last edited:
I've made a fool of myself, he says!

:harrylol:

Take a read through last nights annihilation from Hood, of all people.
You were being laughed at from all corners, mate.
Even resorted to sucking off other members for support during the small hours.

Back to the statement

Designed primarily to be a permanent home for an NFL franchise.
Not even worth discussion, eh'

Anchor Tenants
We should all just brush it of, I suppose.

Maybe your just not suited to forum's, matey
So that's a no to responding to BF3's financial breakdown.

You have always been a pussy.

You've had to resort to allying with the second most loathed member of this forum to massage your ego.

You used to be something, John.

You need to understand the NFL more if you wish to use it as an an example, whilst it is conceivable the NFL will expand from 32 - 36 teams it wouldn't change the number of games played by each team ... Once 36 teams are active then teams play six games in-division plus (half) four of the eight remaining in-conference teams and one fourth (third, if jumping to 18 game schedules) of out of conference teams. Each of these ratios is identical to the current standards.

Even if a franchise arrived in London and the NFL expanded to 36 teams to accommodate that it would still mean a maximum 16/18 regular season games just 8/9 at the Tottenham Stadium, the post season a further 2 home games are possible. So an absolute maximum of 11 games per season and 660,000 fans

The football team plays at home three times more than that with close to 2,000,000 paying fans.

It's quite likely that our women's team will play at the stadium more than an NFL team.

Even with a full NFL franchise (which is years away at best) the stadium would still be primarily a football stadium with the NFL as permanent lodgers, no amount of banners, lasers, cheerleaders, and rugby players in padding will ever change that ...

Its conceivable that the NFL could expand well beyond that figure, its conceivable that whole NFL could be restructured to accommodate the transition to a global league, its conceivable that one more than one franchise could be based at our ground. Lots of scenarios are conceivable at this stage.

The actual point however is quite clear - the volume of games doesn't have any bearing of who is the primary resident. Using your logic if a London NFL did ever end up with a larger volume of fixtures they would become the primary resident of the stadium and we would become secondary, I don't believe that to be case but that is what you are arguing or do you believe that not to be the case in that scenario and if so would you care to explain why that isnt the case. Spursdem has already run away from that point so lets see how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom