Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy has achieved alot too. You cant ignore his achievements in football. He is widely known as the best chairman in the league. Other clubs would bite your hand of for him.
Ak Man U fans if theyd take him,
I just asked a Man Utd fan if he'd like Levy. He told me to fuck right off.

I'll ask a Liverpool fan later. I'll let you know his response to.

The NFL money will be invested into the inevitable NFL franchise.

giphy.gif

Stop talking such common sense

The NFL money will be invested into the inevitable NFL franchise.

It’s THFCs ground.
No one will be using it for free and naming rights means money for THFC.

People seem to think the club has been split into two all of a sudden. If Spurs weren’t going to make money off the NFL, the NFL wouldn’t be here.

It’s THFCs ground.
No one will be using it for free and naming rights means money for THFC.

People seem to think the club has been split into two all of a sudden. If Spurs weren’t going to make money off the NFL, the NFL wouldn’t be here.
The franchise will belong to Levy/ENIC/Lewis mate. It will be their team in their stadium.

Shock horror there’s no Nabraska Pelicans either

Point stands though, we aren’t doing this to be kind to America.

And if ENIC pocket the majority you might do well to remember there wouldn’t even be a ground without ENIC

We aren't doing this full stop ENIC are.

I'm no Levy hater either, I'm just not one of the morons on here that would form an orderly queue to tongue fuck Levy's asshole for creating an additional revenue stream for himself and his partners.

ENIC are definitely making money from the stadium having multiple uses and probably the new hotel and real estate around the ground as well which I don't begrudge them but whether ENIC decide that they will reinvest that revenue in to Tottenham Hotspur or not is debatable.

We aren't doing this full stop ENIC are.

I'm no Levy hater either, I'm just not one of the morons on here that would form an orderly queue to tongue fuck Levy's asshole for creating an additional revenue stream for himself and his partners.

ENIC are definitely making money from the stadium having multiple uses and probably the new hotel and real estate around the ground as well which I don't begrudge them but whether ENIC decide that they will reinvest that revenue in to Tottenham Hotspur or not is debatable.

Fair enough but the assumption seems to be that they won’t.

I don’t see how none of this venture will benefit Spurs but time will tell

I don’t understand?

I told you about a year ago Eriksen wanted out as shown by his lack of commitment to sign and in his performances.
Toby was obvious, we all knew about Rose and Wanyama was about to join Gent.

Where did I say no players wanted out?

What has this got to do with Poch playing Sanchez at RB and getting hammered by Bayern and losing to Colchester?

What? It’s all ok because Levy spoke?

Back
Top Bottom