Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

from the Beeb:
FULL-TIME
Chelsea 2-0 Man City

Manchester City suffer their first defeat of the season. Chelsea keep their title hopes alive. And Liverpool remain top of the table.

The title race is still on!

So I can only assume that if we win tonight (and replace Chelsea/ArseAnal in 3rd) then our 'title hopes are still alive' too, yeah?
...Nah, thought not!

28cm Red Parrot Soft Toy.jpg

....did someone say Toy Parrot?

No need to keep repeating yourself.

I'm gonna sound like a cunt, but why he didn't rest Kane against Saints? We had 3:0 in 50th minute or something... Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's resting for Barca.

Poch's decisions are getting more and more confusing.

1. Not changing it against scum when we could see wave after wave of attack and waiting til 4-2

2. Not taking Kane and co off when the game was over midweek.

3. Not starting Kane and eriksen. I never quite understand the concept of leaving your best on the bench and then inevitably using them later when losing and it's harder for them to get into the speed of things. Start your strongest team, Get it done. Then take em off. Hope this doesn't cost us.

Poch's decisions are getting more and more confusing.

1. Not changing it against scum when we could see wave after wave of attack and waiting til 4-2

2. Not taking Kane and co off when the game was over midweek.

3. Not starting Kane and eriksen. I never quite understand the concept of leaving your best on the bench and then inevitably using them later when losing and it's harder for them to get into the speed of things. Start your strongest team, Get it done. Then take em off. Hope this doesn't cost us.
Point number 1 is the most confusing and worrying

I agree...... But I remember people saying that before the Woolwich game.... Football has a way of punching you in the face sometimes.....

I think playing away at a team that's won 4 home games since the end of January is a little different playing a team on a 20 game unbeaten run in a North London Derby.

I agree that we have a better squad, but half of it is tired or banjaxed right now. And we have a better manager, too. But these cunts will probably sit deep and counter, and they have some fabulous pace out there, and it worries me.

I think it'll work in our favour.

I think playing away at a team that's won 4 home games since the end of January is a little different playing a team on a 20 game unbeaten run in a North London Derby.
True...... But I'm always nervous until we're 3-0 up......and the game has finished......

Back
Top Bottom