Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man I just can never get excited about that midfield 3. I know they all have their own attributes but it's seriously lacking in attacking prowess and quick ball movement. If Leicester sit back then it could be boring as fuck to watch. We'll just pass it sideways and then maybe hit a lofted lofted ball up to whomever is paying as a false 9.

I’m fairness, the last time we played with a false 9 against a bunch of plastic racist wankers in blue, it turned out pretty well. Fuck I hate Chavs and Leicester. Similar white trash + plastic fans. Cunts, cunts, cunts.

Leicester are not exactly a bag of shite. And it's spicy between us.

No but they're not exactly a bag of any good either.

We are better than them. We have a better team. A better squad. A better manager. Best away form in the league.

We don't lose tonight.

2-0 Chelsea, our aim must be to try and win the league now we'll be five points behind with a run of 12 games without playing a top five team coming up. Got to look up & not down tonight's become a HUGE game
Steady on there. See how tonight goes before we start saying we are chasing down man city.

We are better than them. We have a better team. A better squad. A better manager. Best away form in the league.

We don't lose tonight.

I agree...... But I remember people saying that before the Woolwich game.... Football has a way of punching you in the face sometimes.....

The only thing I question is, when looking at the group of fixtures and rotation, wouldit not have maybe been prudent to rotate Kane for the easier home game v Soton, rather than rotating both him and Eriksen (our two most important) for the same away game?

For me this game is more important than Barca. Albeit Barca is important.

I like that Kane is actually being rested, it should happen, but as ever with Poch, I don’t always agree with his thought process.

I'm not so concerned about resting Kane (after 12 months+ of constant football pretty much) but with that front 3 who are all about space, movement and pace it seems odd to bench our playmaker

We don't lose tonight.
I agree that we have a better squad, but half of it is tired or banjaxed right now. And we have a better manager, too. But these cunts will probably sit deep and counter, and they have some fabulous pace out there, and it worries me.

Back
Top Bottom