Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent to see.

This guy could save us some money!

If he turns into half the player Robbie Keane was for us that would be a top class thing for our squad and academy. Big praise for the youth set up who have recently started to churn out a higher quality of player to the Rory Allens I was used to seeing come through when growing up. Go to high hopes for this kid as well as Skipp and possibly Roles

Skipped the Forest game at half time because it was boring as fuck and I've been to wakes where its more lively. Just on the way over to Leicester.

Saturday night fixtures, whose bright idea was that? It's gonna get messy!

No Vardy for Leicester is huge. He stretches defences so well.

Tonight will be about the midfield battle.

Also, I hope all fans attended pay respect the tragic event of Leicester’s owners death. I know it goes without saying, but some things are bigger than football.

Wondering which spurs will turn up . The one against Chelsea or the one against Woolwich . ?

After poch’s appawling tactical performance against Woolwich , he needs to redeem himself tonight .

The injuries we’ve had this season have been unreal
Never gets a mention in the media
Lamela dembele wanyama trippier foyth Davison atm isn’t it
Then we have had vertonghen winks rose Eriksen dele Hugo sissoko out for periods too (and I’ve probably forgotten someone)
Leicester will do us in midfield today of that there is no doubt.
Unless sissoko plays in there we will not be winning any tackles or ball there.
Winks is non exsistent in that department, his positioning defensively is poor too.
He is also well off the pace and cannot get up and down as quick.
We suffer anymore injuries we are fucked.
We got away with it midweek.
Southampton could have had a few goals but for the woodwork and game could have been different if Armstrong could hit a barn door
we get players back and lose more and we are now teetering on the edge
Busy period coming too.
We have done well to be where we are but we have rode our luck sometimes too and only had a couple of good performances. If we wouldn’t have fucked up at Watford for instance a win tonight would be 3 points behind Liverpool and that’s just that game.

I suppose it’s vertonghen and Alderweireld in central defence just hope vertonghen is up for it as he wasn’t last time out.
They will be very busy with winks dier midfield.
Ffs Please no Dier at CB even if it means sissoko plays in CM.

Maybe we will play fantastic tonight winks and dier play blinders and our defence is solid as fuck
Nothing would please me more
Come on Spurs liven up and hit top gear tonight and silence those paper fucking clappers
It would be so spursy to fail to get top 4 as we move into the new gaff after 3 consecutive seasons
Especially when we should be playing CL there now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom