Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think from a tactical point of view - whether we go back to the midfield diamond or stick with the tried and trusted 4231 as we reverted to for Southampton we will have to much for them either way.

So i think Poch will go for whatever suits best for the personal he has available and who he wants to rest for Barca.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Davies
Dier
Sissoko Eriksen
Alli
Son Kane

Eyyyyyyy Totti Totti looks like the i Newspaper picked you this week...

zTY8ceT.jpg

Vardy being out has to be a good thing for us.

Theoretically our squad depth or maybe I should say size, also helps against Leicester.

A tough game to win I feel but aside from last Sunday (the remaining painful embers nearly gone) our prime quality this season so far has been durability.

Win tomorrow and it makes the Barcelona game an hurrah that regardless of the result we can approach with the knowledge that our points haul at home would be the best since 1961.

We need a BIG performance from Alli.

Disappointing that Maguire and Evans are both back.

Was looking forward to going up against Morgan and Soyuncu. I think targeting the space Chilwell tends to leave behind him is crucial in this one. But it won't be an easy game, Vardy or no Vardy.

Their home record isn't very impressive either, they've won 3 out of their 7 matches there (Wolves, Huddersfield, Watford), lost to Everton, couldn't beat West Ham and Burnley, it all screams midtable really. We got this, 1-3.

I think from a tactical point of view - whether we go back to the midfield diamond or stick with the tried and trusted 4231 as we reverted to for Southampton we will have to much for them either way.

So i think Poch will go for whatever suits best for the personal he has available and who he wants to rest for Barca.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Davies
Dier
Sissoko Eriksen
Alli
Son Kane
They play down both flanks if we went diamond again it would it be a very uncomfortable game.

Disappointing that Maguire and Evans are both back.

Was looking forward to going up against Morgan and Soyuncu. I think targeting the space Chilwell tends to leave behind him is crucial in this one. But it won't be an easy game, Vardy or no Vardy.
Crap, is Maguire really back?

I like/rate him, but we could still use the pace of Moura or Son to get behind him.

Back
Top Bottom