Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re still bitter about 15/16 aren’t you?
No..
And welcome. :)
I reckon a lot depends on what team we put out and how much of an eye we have on the Barca game.Am quietly confident, but not overly so...
Question, do you lot still rate Vardy? He just doesn't seem the player he was a few years back.Admittedly, i don't watch him that often(MOTD etc and when you play us)
Have a good un

4-2, Maddison will score some cracker for them to equalize before HT, we’mall go 3-1 early in the second half, concede a second around the 75th minute and we’ll score a late winner through a Sissoko assist

One question for you all..

What's more important..

Qualifying for the knockout stage of the UCL this season?
Qualifying for the UCL for our first full season in our new home?

Obviously no reason why we can't do both, but if it came down to it.

They're complaining because Pawson is reffing and they've only won 3/22 when he has been officiating. Where as we have won the last 4 of games where he is in charge.

BUT....

There win ratio under Puell is only 37% anyway (lol) and under poch we are 63% this season (73% in the league!).... so not really sure what sort of numbers they where expecting.

Up next.. SPURS (H).

This is one I want us to win more than any. Robert Huth's header at their's is up there with Vardy's winner v W Brom as massively significant LCFC goals.

In my opinion they have the most unlikeable, deluded fans in football - even worse than Chelsea. The total disrespect in the title season (when they finished 3rd) confirmed this.

Kane, Alli and Dier even manage to put me off England (I tolerate Trippier and Rose for some reason).

I really dislike Spurs, and have for a very long time. So this is a "must win" for me. And I think we will.

i-just-want-some-respect.jpg

Spurs have the most deluded fans in football and this bloke thinks Leicester, who couldn't beat West Ham, Burnley, Brighton and Fulham in their last 6 matches, will beat Spurs tomorrow.

Last edited:
You’re still bitter about 15/16 aren’t you?
Nothing to be bitter about. Goons were top of the table at Xmas, did the double over you guys, and weren't even competing after March. They're the ones who blew it. Last time we were top of the table, Poch's 2nd game in charge when we thumped a crap QPR in the lunchtime kick off.

Your season, we had 3 pts from the first 12 - that's relegation form. Mate, I'm just glad we stayed up without having to get 'Arry parachuting in again to the rescue

:harrylol:

4-2, Maddison will score some cracker for them to equalize before HT, we’mall go 3-1 early in the second half, concede a second around the 75th minute and we’ll score a late winner through a Sissoko assist
I know it’s your vision and all but Wouldn’t the winner already been our 3rd

One question for you all..

What's more important..

Qualifying for the knockout stage of the UCL this season?
Qualifying for the UCL for our first full season in our new home?

Obviously no reason why we can't do both, but if it came down to it.
Obviously we'd all like both, but if we had to choose one i'd choose the CL for next season in our new home. Unless we qualify for the knockouts this season and play the knockout stages at new WHL. Now that'd be something.

Back
Top Bottom