Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we play a system to suit the players we have. You also make in game decisions to change up. Plan b.
You make substitutes in a timely manner that can affect the game.
You want to see these defenders in a back 4 LOL

No system suits players like dier, he’s shit in a back 3 he will be even shitter in a back 4 but he is still a spurs player as we refuse to sign centre backs for some reason

Lucky for me I was busy today and I’ve only just looked at the score, so don’t know whether to be disgusted or disappointed, but don’t think I’ll even bother watching this one later.

Sounds like a lot of players and maybe the manager, had their minds on Tuesday. I hope we don’t come to regret it at the end of the season.
Do yourself a big favour , don’t watch it later , it’s a painful watch

Season ending performance for me, at least as far as the League. First time since the Sherwood/AVB year that I question the professionalism of that performance.

Now you are talking my language…

Electromagnetic waves, like Wireless, 4G, 5G… we have all that at our wonder stadium, and our training centre.

The more you bath in those frequencies, the more Calcium you need in the early half the day, Magnesium later. Plus electron enrichment techniques.

Reddit “science”.

Season ending performance for me, at least as far as the League. First time since the Sherwood/AVB year that I question the professionalism of that performance.
But they want trophies and champion league football. These cunts never actually look at themselves.

Where's someone trying to pick up the game by the scruff of the neck? Kane was captain today, what kind of leadership did he inspire?

Such a Shame...
After last week's performance/win, this was the perfect opportunity to build on it and start thinking about seriously challenging top 4... But NOOOOOO we can't have that!

Now it's shit or busy!

Such a Shame...
After last week's performance/win, this was the perfect opportunity to build on it and start thinking about seriously challenging top 4... But NOOOOOO we can't have that!

Now it's shit or busy!
We never do it the easy way. But, hey at least everyone around us is dropping points.

You make it sound so easy!

Not caring isn't an option unfortunately... I care, and always will.... Which is why there is a rollercoaster and merry-go-round of emotions!

I just have to accept I will feel like this on any given weekend, depends totally on the performance (or non) of the club I naively support!
Seriously, I don't care about results anymore, it's my club, follow it and watch it, love it... I used to be ST holder but not for the last 2 seasons because of Levy. I want to win but won't get depressed or upset anymore if we lost as got used to. This is reality we will never be good enough with current owners, see Newcastle, they went through the same. No point to get pissed off depressed, just accept it, may take time, everyone is different. It wasn't easy but you come to a stage and admit to yourself, we ain't good enough.

Started off all right and then went shit. Surprised Tanganga played and he really is not up to scratch. Dier at fault for 1 of the goals but not sure if Forester was just to slow for the shots. Cannot watch that back to check. Second half subs just made us so disjointed and not sure what Conte was thinking. Worse than the result Sess now injured and so is Bentencur. That's both our midfielders out for Tuesday.

Richy is a very good player but the way we play doesn't suit him, he is a striker, he should play in the middle upfront, give him assists and he will score goals. He does not fit our system, he would have sored 15 plus for Everton this season, he is wasted.
Most of his Everton career was off the left, they didn't think he could do a job in the center

And replaced with who?
Vincent Kompany and Craig Bellamy. But ide take anything now.

I really don't think we going anywhere under Contes stewardship anymore reminds me too much of Mourinho, Nuno and AVB as opposed to Redknapp, Jol and Poch.

It's just all so miserable and flat.

Don’t care what that means…

But, it is clear modern technology drains vitality. As a team we look like we sleep under a 4G/5G mast.
Just wondering, and this might be a tad naive of me, but why are the modern technology boogey waves only affecting Spurs' players and not the other hearty and virile players on other teams?

It's something we should look at. Do you think we should faraday cage the training ground so our players don't give performances like today?

Vincent Kompany and Craig Bellamy. But ide take anything now.

I really don't think we going anywhere under Contes stewardship anymore reminds me too much of Mourinho, Nuno and AVB as opposed to Redknapp, Jol and Poch.

It's just all so miserable and flat.
Anti, defensive football. With players that cannot defend. We invite pressure only to wilt.

Back
Top Bottom