Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Come on, if i told you start of the season we would be 10 points ahead of Liverpool in Feb and 8 points in front of the Chavs you would have all took that! :contearms:

Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele's backup DM ended up as our starting CB. Danny Rose's backup ended up as our other starting CB.

Everyone took that one decisive step more against City, they're running around here like they're at a training game!

Fans driving from London to Leicester - I keep saying the same thing!

Bring as much effort as every single fan of you!
Fight, scratch, bite - eat weed!

You can't act like that!
This is unworthy!
And again: wipe your mouth - and shoot spam!

We didnt. Our centerbacks , 2nd goalkeeper and wingbacks are actually shit. Summer window was disgustingly rubbish and not much was done in the Jan one to make up for it.
Is Son shit? Is Kulusevski shit? Porro? Perisic was one of the best players in Serie A last season. Is Kane shit?

I'm asking because not only we defended like shit, we attacked like shit. Why are so many players underperfroming right now?

I thought we were great today

I blame this loss on the media

They are really bias against spurs and it's affecting the players

Daily Mail , Telegraph , The Mirror , this defeat is on you

You should be ashamed

Back
Top Bottom