Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm actually excited to watch us play football again!

Get some cold water on that excitement.

Firstly City let teams play if they can play. We can especially when we are given space

Other teams respect us more, and it's where we look less coherent.

If Dier moving into the middle and breaking the back 3 line was a plan as opposed to Dier taking a chance, then it can be used again.

But don't put the picture of wallpaper drying down quite yet.

I think this is going to be a nuts game. They're coming off the back off a good performance too so I'm expecting an open back and forth game. 4-2 win for us I'm going for.

Would start Porro for this one and go with Emerson for Milan.
Porro start as RWB and Emerson as RCB, and Sess at LWB. IMO, Perisic's attacking output isn't worth the trouble.

Let Sess be his timid self, just helping to defend, and pass it to Son. Give Son more space to work on the left. He's got a good cross on him and he can cut inside too.

E
Nope. He can play.

Nope. He can play.

Wow had no idea! And thats been a couple of years.

Porro start as RWB and Emerson as RCB, and Sess at LWB. IMO, Perisic's attacking output isn't worth the trouble.

Let Sess be his timid self, just helping to defend, and pass it to Son. Give Son more space to work on the left. He's got a good cross on him and he can cut inside too.
I understand the logic behind trying Emerson at RCB but Sanchez is healthy and deserves at least a start vs Leicester.

I understand the logic behind trying Emerson at RCB but Sanchez is healthy and deserves at least a start vs Leicester.
No he doesn't. He's a bomb scare. Who knows when he's gonna slip on his arse on a simple long ball and cost us the game.

Some players played exceptionally well yesterday but some had not played for 2 weeks and the others for 1 week. Whilst Leicester is a week away , we then start to get midweek matches and must start rotation, not 7 players as per Preston but 2-4. Romero is forced but Perisic cannot play Leicester and Milan and I would prefer him against Milan. The front 3 have not been rested and despite Son playing better now I would start Richie and bring Son on as Richie has not played 90 mins for some time. Finally Hojbjerg played with so much energy yesterday but that is lost when he plays twice a week and I would start Biss. Royal must start after that performance but he will never be able to keep it up and Porro should get a sub appearance and then start against Milan. We simply cannot keep playing the same 11 when we do have some alternatives.
Lloris,
Sanchez, Dier, Davies
Royal, Bissouma, Bentencur, Sess
Kula, Kane, Richie
we need to use subs more to keep others rested.
The main thing is that we need to get a couple of early goals so we can dial the intensity rigth down and pass them to death as we've done to one or twice in the past.

Can’t stand these pricks. Why are they so obsessed in hating us?

I think because in my experience their women can’t get enough of fit young blokes with sparkling wit, great dress sense and a cheeky north London accent.

As a 21 year old had women from 18-40 eating out of my hand when I lived up there. Could have populated that city with Spurs fans tbh.

Must be very annoying for them to know their place in the pecking order of life.

Plus they all have the weekly excursion to fosse park retail centre to look forward to.

:contethumb:

I think because in my experience their women can’t get enough of fit young blokes with sparkling wit, great dress sense and a cheeky north London accent.

As a 21 year old had women from 18-40 eating out of my hand when I lived up there. Could have populated that city with Spurs fans tbh.

Must be very annoying for them to know their place in the pecking order of life.

Plus they all have the weekly excursion to fosse park retail centre to look forward to.

:contethumb:
Blatant , very blatant I’m a big shagger post

Pointless club in a characterless stadium. Chavvy cardboard clapper fans. The most boring city on the planet. In every sense, why Leicester?
You sir, have clearly not been to Skellefteå. Truly the most boring and dull city on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom