Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Season starts now. Got the two games against City and Woolwich out of the way. Got two tough games against Newcastle and United away so really gotta make the other games count. Gotta kick on now, no excuses!
We play United at home no? Pretty sure we lost to them playing with the scubadiving kit.

With one eye on Milan I'd expect some rotation:

Lloris
Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Emerson ----------------- Sess
Hobby - Bentancur
Kulu -- Kane -- Rich
Milan might be a good chance for Porro's debut. He's well used to European football.

We need to start using Rich/Biss/Danjuma more regularly rather than running the same XI into the ground.

Harry Kane Sport GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Can’t stand these pricks. Why are they so obsessed in hating us?
Fucking hate them. The shambolic VAR decision (the first shambolic one in the EPL I think) was the beginning of the end for Poch when he got sacked (we lost that game 2-1).

Took so much joy in beating them 4-2 when they needed a result to get top 4, and Bergwijn last season was the icing on the cake.

Let's beat these cunts!

With one eye on Milan I'd expect some rotation:

Lloris
Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Emerson ----------------- Sess
Hobby - Bentancur
Kulu -- Kane -- Rich
Milan might be a good chance for Porro's debut. He's well used to European football.

We need to start using Rich/Biss/Danjuma more regularly rather than running the same XI into the ground.
A little to use to ecl football having already played this season against of all people ...us - so cup tied?

We finally get a Saturday 3pm but it's away, so I can't go and I can't watch. Therefore it's going to be a Spurs masterclass and Emerson is getting a hattrick.

It's amazing how quickly I've gone from complete doom and gloom a couple of weeks ago to suddenly thinking this exact same team can actually do something this season, even without really seeing the new players.

I think we've got this and I fancy a bit of a goal fest. 1-4, couple from Kane, and maybe someone unusual like Davies and Dyer.

When will I ever learn 😅

Back
Top Bottom