Last Day At The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big up Tony and Al (wherever you are! lol)... My boys that took me to my first ever game. Hope you had an amazing day, My Yid-fathers !!!!!!
Nice post mate
The fella i was with all day yesterday was a mate of my brothers and also an ex work mate of my late father.I remember him from when we first moved to Herts riding around our estate on his cow horned handle bar push bike with spurs graffiti all over his Levi jacket.He later became a mate of mine as well.It was right and proper that such a day as yesterday was spent with old school Spurs friends.

Nice post mate
The fella i was with all day yesterday was a mate of my brothers and also an ex work mate of my late father.I remember him from when we first moved to Herts riding around our estate on his cow horned handle bar push bike with spurs graffiti all over his Levi jacket.He later became a mate of mine as well.It was right and proper that such a day as yesterday was spent with old school Spurs friends.

Amen!

It's stuff like that that made the day so magical.... For me it was about the looks on all the old boys n lasses faces... Those that had seen the true glory days first hand; cut from a different cloth in tougher days gone by... To see them so tearful and emotive.... I don't have the words to do it justice....

4 letters will have to do: TTID

COYS!

Im in. Need a TFC section.....
Great idea to have a TFC designated watering hole at Wembley. Will hopefully be getting to quite a few games without being shafted by stub hub...work permitting. Would be brilliant to have a few meet ups over the course of the season. I'm guessing folk may be a little more courteous in their exchanges if there was a Face to the username.

Great idea to have a TFC designated watering hole at Wembley. Will hopefully be getting to quite a few games without being shafted by stub hub...work permitting. Would be brilliant to have a few meet ups over the course of the season. I'm guessing folk may be a little more courteous in their exchanges if there was a Face to the username.

Agreed. I'll even drink with 'norverners' ;-)

Unbelievable day, unbelievable club, unbelievable fans.. Now that's a proper send off. When that rainbow appeared at the end I couldn't believe it, what timing.

For years i've had arguments with a fan who site 3 rows behind me, he's always slagging the players and team and i'm always telling him to shut up. We've had row after row, I swapped for a season because he was winding me up, I really went for him once and got ejected but yesterday just before kick-off he came down to me and said, " you were right, I should get behind the team more so from now on i'll be more supportive and not annoy you" we looked at each other, burst out laughing and hugged each other. That was the sort of day it was.

When I talk about atmosphere at WHL, two games always stick out - The 5-1 thumping of Woolwich and the CL game against Inter Milan, but yesterday knocked spots off both..
Just after our second goal I heard the best and loudest version of " Oh when the Spurs" i've ever heard and that includes the one against Inter.
People you don't normally see singing were going for it.. It was amazing.

Only got emotional right at the end when the announcer said it's time to say goodbye - I turned to my Mate and said that's it, we have to go, we looked at each other and he said fucking hayfever..

That is one day i'll remember for the rest of my life..

Well done to Everyone at Spurs.. Unbelievable levels of class from all involved.

1500x500
Here's to moving 50 yards!!! and Jesus said, Spurs shalt return!!

In the morning leaving my house I felt like I was going to a funeral and totally forgot about the game and focused on the negatives.
Sunk a few in the brewers and was back to my jolly old self. Walked into Park lane to a sea of flags and my heart skipped a beat. Best atmosphere i've ever heard at the lane.
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

That truly was a day and night to remember forever.
What a club! Class through and through.
UP THE SPURS FOREVER

Anyone wanna buy a seat?
:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom