Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not the end of the world if he goes, disappointing though, especially as we have sold to a direct rival.
Wouldn't mind Iachnacho in return though.

Its on twitter.

:walker:
7wxNAH2.gif

Supposedly reported by Telegraph. Just heard it on the Grumpy Pundits show with Rodney Marsh and Tommy Smyth on satellite radio in the US. Reported as on 55 mil +

I'd assume we have the Ricardo Pereira deal sorted for us to be letting Walker go. £65 mil is a lot for Walker (£55 pus £10 mil add ons) and it should allow us to begin buying but hate strengthening a rival. Obviously if this info is true.

I'd ask for it all in cash, spread it on the floor, get naked, and put honey all over myself. Then I'd roll on all these bills with queenie on them and let whores lick 'em of me.

But that's me. I don't know what Levy likes to do with money. Probably offshore saving:levyeyes:

Usually if a player leaves after a long period of good service like Walker has, I'd wish them luck in thier future endeavours, but as he has gone to City and will be competing with us directly, fuck 'im

I'd assume we have the Ricardo Pereira deal sorted for us to be letting Walker go. £65 mil is a lot for Walker (£55 pus £10 mil add ons) and it should allow us to begin buying but hate strengthening a rival. Obviously if this info is true.
Apparently the Pereira deal is also locked in!
Why we need an 'older' player not sure but in Poch we trust!

Back
Top Bottom