Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What if Poch wanted to sell him? He said no player he wants to keep will be sold.

This downturn of form stuff is fan talk.... KW had his head turned. I've little doubt Poch wanted him gone once that became clear.

We should have 'punished' City (we haven't).

They'll spend the same on a LB... No 'premium' received.

This downturn of form stuff is fan talk.... KW had his head turned. I've little doubt Poch wanted him gone once that became clear.

We should have 'punished' City (we haven't).

They'll spend the same on a LB... No 'premium' received.

If 55m plus 10m addons is true, I'd say that it's quite premium..

To people saying Siggy is worth 50m and Van Dijk is worth 60m Kyle should be worth a lot more than 50m, this is why that is wrong. A player is worth what a club is willing to part with them for, we could say that Sissoko is worth 100m and that is the least we will expect, that doesn't make him a 100m pound player it is just how much it would cost to prize him away. Siggy is so expensive because he is the heart and soul of Swansea's team, so they would have to get a huge fee that could enable them to change their entire outlook.

Why we don't just say, fuck off he is worth 150m though is a separate question.

can't help but feel this is the first of many that will eventually decide their futures lay elsewhere
Next season is really starting to feel like make or break

Gutted we have sold him. Regardless of the price we should not be strengthening our direct rivals if we are serious about being a big club. We sold a quality defender to a team below us with a class attack and a shit defence. A very stupid move. I'm gutted.

Gutted we have sold him. Regardless of the price we should not be strengthening our direct rivals if we are serious about being a big club. We sold a quality defender to a team below us with a class attack and a shit defence. A very stupid move. I'm gutted.

But this line of thinking suggests that the manager was happy with him, the club wanted to keep him, and that we won't be able to find better out there.

All of which, by most reports, aren't correct.

For "quality" that can't be replaced/improved, see how they are handling Dier/Kane.

People who like to say 'trust in Poch' should actually try trusting him. We've no idea what he's seen in Walker. He could be losing his pace for all we know, and there isn't much else to his game.

Big clubs don't sell to rivals .
images

images

Its the right move, Poch wants to maximise his chances of winning silver with the club, so lets keep backing him. COYS

Back
Top Bottom