Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Trippier is good enough to be first choice but I hope our own lot don't start to make fun of him or slag him off all the time.
He's definitely good enough to be a squad player even with his limitations.

Such a meh player. Sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards,sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards,sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards,sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards,

Backwardwards :pochrolleyes:

63b05357f4d9c1afb82342b0433495ba--kieran-trippier-ben-davies.jpg

The floor is space to run into and cause teams problems.

Finding it hard to have belief in a player who doesn't have belief in himself.

Tripper would go to a super market and if there's another trolley coming down the isle he'd turn around and go back.

Literally 0 confidence or bottle. I was defending him saying how he doesn't need to take on people or dribble if he makes good runs. Those runs have completely stopped.

He's unrecognisable from the great player at the end of last season. His crossing is poor atm and he looks shot of confidence. KWP is looking the better player atm.
Suffers injury in the final pre-season game before his "big break season" and the club brings in a big name defender from France. I could see how that would hit at his confidence.

Hopefully he strings together a set of good performances (he's looked better each outing so far little by little) to get his confidence back. Going the full 90 and getting the assist last night probably did him good

He's unrecognisable from the great player at the end of last season. His crossing is poor atm and he looks shot of confidence. KWP is looking the better player atm.

He really isn't looking unrecognisable.

The team were firing on all cylinders and the league was winding down. People's expectations were too high and a bit rose tinted. There's a reason we bought Aurier

Back
Top Bottom