Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

should get the news on Trippier tomorrow surely.
Hope it's not bad ligament damage.
Taking Vertonghen & Kane ankle injuries as examples, Vertonghen walked off & was out for 35 days and 7 matches. Kane walked off & was out for 26 days after the Millwall twist and missed 6 games
If it's bad let's hope it's as bad as Kane's Millwall ankle twist at the worse.
He walked off, no need for a stretcher. Can't be as bad as Kane's 12 game missing ankle twist v Sunderland.

Hopefully there is no damage and he's ok.

Last edited:
Any news on his injury?

Btw, I was just reminded the fact that he was the player with the most assists for Burnley both in their promotion season and their relegation season when he was there. Those who think his assist stats from last season was a fluke might be wrong ( Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 ).

Any news on his injury?

Btw, I was just reminded the fact that he was the player with the most assists for Burnley both in their promotion season and their relegation season when he was there. Those who think his assist stats from last season was a fluke might be wrong ( Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 ).

A mis-quote on the subject? .... Now, t-h-i-s gon' be good..... :adewtf:

Any news on his injury?

I've never claimed that they have been a fluke. I don't rate him as an RB, I think he's average, haven't complained about him being our back-up, just nowhere near the calibre of player for first team.

Sissoko at right back against chelsea

tumblr_inline_mui2fjORJW1snknng.gif

We simply need to keep hold of Rose for a year, groom Sessegnon to be his replacement 12months from now, get Barkley in, Foyth for the future and Aurier for RB and that's us for the season. Not getting a right back after losing our number 1 rb for the past few years is utter madness. No other big team would do it so I don't see why we won't/ choose not to

We simply need to keep hold of Rose for a year, groom Sessegnon to be his replacement 12months from now, get Barkley in, Foyth for the future and Aurier for RB and that's us for the season. Not getting a right back after losing our number 1 rb for the past few years is utter madness. No other big team would do it so I don't see why we won't/ choose not to

A friend who works in football has indicated we would sign someone but probably be late in the window. Targets earmarked quite a while ago.

I hope he's right. We need more quality cover in that position.

A friend who works in football has indicated we would sign someone but probably be late in the window. Targets earmarked quite a while ago.

I hope he's right. We need more quality cover in that position.

It's an absolute must. We need our full backs to be more winger than defender with our 3 at the back philosophy. Having Trips and Davies only really leaves us with 3 attacking players in our first 11 in Eriksen, Alli and Kane (not counting Son as I think he'll have a fight on his hands for starting, just a feeling based on what seems to be a 3-4-2-1 formation we are leaning towards)

Back
Top Bottom