Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My MOTM today, thought he was fucking brilliant. The Premier League hasn't got a player that can cross as well as him. Do you still think he is shit and want to make shitty memes about him Totti Totti ?

Probably his best game for us. Took on a hideously off form Marcelo, put in some great crosses and defended superbly.

Aurier is still better.

always liked him, but mainly for the Watfords and Swanseas of the world who sit back. Poch works his magic again and KT puts in that performance v , er, Real Madrid?

I had Aurier nailed on for Real and Trips for Woy's 10 man defence Sunday. Turned to my son before kick off, Poch has done it again, but god knows how this one will end up

Poch's team selections are getting to be quite entertaining

:pochsmirk:

:pochlol:

:pocheyes:

:pochshock:

Probably his best game for us. Took on a hideously off form Marcelo, put in some great crosses and defended superbly.

Aurier is still better.
the Marcelo you said was going to shit on Trippier?
that was standard marcelo last night, inconsistent and weak willed. Hes a fat little cunt.

Should have known Trippier would have his best match in Spurs kit when i questioned him starting.

Fair play to both Tripps and Poch.

And did we see Tripp's first take-on?? Cheeky bastard!!!

Great first half from him today. Never seen him so energetic. Second half though he was getting shredded. Aurier still my pick but I don’t want to pour cold water on him tonight though. First half he was superb!
Zidane changed the formation of Madrid as Trippier was having so much fun first half so under the circumstances made the change that Madrid needed and took Trippier pretty much out the game 2nd half. I thought 2nd half he did well despite being put under great pressure. Composed, didn't lunge into any tackles and put the ball about really well but wasn't able to run as far up the pitch as he usually does. He will only get better.

the Marcelo you said was going to shit on Trippier?
that was standard marcelo last night, inconsistent and weak willed. Hes a fat little cunt.
Watched him warming up right in front of us. He was puffing & blowing like I would have been during that. Will post a clip if I can find out how. He is an overrated Pygmy.

Trippier owned his chubby little arse.

Verts owned that preening cunt Ronaldo.

Eriksen bossed Modric.

Winks just kept things ticking over.

Kane owned their whole defence & Dembele... he bullied that insufferable cunt Ramos into submission. That was another personal highlight for me.

We broke galacticos all over the pitch.

Just think about that lads & lasses.

We demolished a team everyone worldwide wanks over. One of the finest performances in that competition by an English team. And fuck off to anyone peddling the “it’s a poor Madrid side”... just look at the team sheet ffs!!!

I would really like Tripps to take Walker's England place. Much love for him as a player.
Don't get me wrong the thought of all our beautiful players going off and getting corrupted by inferior players and managers / coaches fills me with dread sometimes.
However its obvious we can't stop it, so it is rather nice to have so many Spurs lads there and it would send out a not so subtle message that you are better off under Pochettino than even Saint Pep.

Also his assist rate is brilliant.
Last season Premier League only: 12 apps / 5 assists. This season so far 8 apps / 4 assists.
That has to be up there with some wingers and attacking mids, really good.

Like Davies, he may not be the most speedy or powerful but because they are smart and tenacious they can more than cover up any perceived weaknesses in those areas.

We are absolutely spoiled in truth, Trippier / Aurier and Davies / Rose. Its crazy shit really :)

Back
Top Bottom