Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This worries me on the HG side of things.
I still think he's better than Aurier

How much would a good English RB cost and would he be that much better then Tripps.

Good luck to the lad. He has his doubters but for a lad who was rejected by Citeh he’s not done badly ... scored a blinder in a WC semi final, played in a UCL final. He’s played his heart out for the shirt so I wish him well.

Who will be his replacement?

Good luck to the lad. He has his doubters but for a lad who was rejected by Citeh he’s not done badly ... scored a blinder in a WC semi final, played in a UCL final. He’s played his heart out for the shirt so I wish him well.

It's not Aurier, that's for sure.

And in fairness to him he had a pretty good game in the CL final . Better than most. Mane was pretty ineffective.

Good luck to Trippier, and I’m glad he got a lucrative move to a massive club, a new start in a new setting.
It would be nice to see that 3M pound RB who was an integral part of this clubs best era in decades go onto better things and win something.

Never moaned, unless it was about his own shortcomings and never hid.
Always tried and always looked devastated at his and our failings.

Trippier having the last laugh on a few of our fans it seems, unless of course Atletico = Preston NE.
I bet they all thought he’d end up at Cardiff, what with their intricate observations of how shit he is....might want to drop an e mail to Simeone and enlighten him of your findings.

Anyway, time for Aurier and KWP to step up.
Spending money on a RB is pointless in my view, we just don’t need three.

As mentioned before I'm glad he is going abroad to test himself.

I can see Poch binning Aurier if we get Alves.

Also think Foyth will become one of the RBs that Poch rotates. I hope KWP stays because we'll need him. Think the Alde situation is important here. If Foyth is used mainly as a RB and we don't get Alves, we will be scraping the barrel. Dier is becoming a sick note and can't be banked on at the moment.

Rose
Davies
Jan
Sanchez
Dier
Foyth
Aurier
KWP

Good luck to Trippier, and I’m glad he got a lucrative move to a massive club, a new start in a new setting.
It would be nice to see that 3M pound RB who was an integral part of this clubs best era in decades go onto better things and win something.

Never moaned, unless it was about his own shortcomings and never hid.
Always tried and always looked devastated at his and our failings.

Trippier having the last laugh on a few of our fans it seems, unless of course Atletico = Preston NE.
I bet they all thought he’d end up at Cardiff, what with their intricate observations of how shit he is....might want to drop an e mail to Simeone and enlighten him of your findings.

Anyway, time for Aurier and KWP to step up.
Spending money on a RB is pointless in my view, we just don’t need three.
clean your face sammy

clean your face sammy
You’ve all been made to look like cunts to be honest.
Apart from the fact I’m disappointed he’s leaving, I find it funny.

You can all pretend you’re celebrating this sale, but the fact it wasn’t to Swansea or WBA has taken the shine off it.
Be honest, the fact it’s a club that trounces our own has placed that little seed of doubt in your minds now hasn’t it....LOL

You can all pretend you’re celebrating this sale, but the fact it wasn’t to Swansea or WBA has taken the shine off it.
Be honest, the fact it’s a club that trounces our own has placed that little seed of doubt in your minds now hasn’t it....LOL
lol

worst player in starting eleven gets sold, I'm happy with that.

"he'll win in Atletico finally" you said

What the fuck have Atletico won? They've been called Patetico for a reason sammy

Congrats mate you've won a pair of chinos.

Congrats mate you've won a pair of chinos.

True though isn’t it......slightly doubting yourselves now aren’t you because it’s Atletico. You can pretend you aren’t, but it just doesn’t sit right does it.

Had it been Derby or QPR you’d all be “hahahahahahaha found his level”.
But now you can’t say that.....because Atletico are a bigger and more successful club than us that win stuff.

I'm not sure how anyone's feeling "vindicated", especially those that were trotting out the championship bollocks, he's just gone to one of Europe's top clubs who during Poch's tenure have won the league, been runners up (and this in a league with Barca and Real) won domestic cup, Europa League and made two CL finals and built an impressive new stadium as big as ours.

It's a good move for everyone, he gets a fresh start at a great club, we manage to get 5 times what we paid for him after 4 years of good service, aged 28 (20m profit).

He was no Philip Lahm, but he was nowhere near as bad as some made out, even last year, no worse overall than Walker and certainly no worse for us than Aurier has been over his two years.

I doubt if we will even make our money back from the some of the other "misfits" (to borrow someone else's word) of this team/squad, and I also doubt anyone as good as Atletico Madrid will be their destination.

True though isn’t it......slightly doubting yourselves now aren’t you because it’s Atletico. You can pretend you aren’t, but it just doesn’t sit right does it.

Had it been Derby or QPR you’d all be “hahahahahahaha found his level”.
But now you can’t say that.....because Atletico are a bigger and more successful club than us that win stuff.

Sure, have your moment regarding him being seen as 'champo' by some, but it's not a universal hate fest for Trippier here and there's no crime in believing he could be improved upon.

He was frustrating last season, but I wish him all the best and am happy to see he's not ended up at some shitty dead-end club like WestHam or Newcastle.

Sure, have your moment regarding him being seen as 'champo' by some, but it's not a universal hate fest for Trippier here and there's no crime in believing he could be improved upon.

He was frustrating last season, but I wish him all the best and am happy to see he's not ended up at some shitty dead-end club like WestHam or Newcastle.

He was injured in the World Cup, and then again in November.
He had a bad season.
He was the ONLY player in the squad to admit it.

While others talked about fucking off and deserving better, yet they’re still here because no one wants them.

People called him Champo and fully expected him to be carted off to back to Burnley.
It’s not me that’s mugged them off, it’s Kieran Trippier.

Back
Top Bottom