Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A manager of quality
Bullsh!t.

What he must do is commit to a change.

All clubs have such moments and it's what happens from now that matters.

Levy is not on the pitch missing chances ot gifting goals.

Those who dislike are just being reactive.

The seaon waa over long before today, so why the ire or expectation of change?

Complete joke..

The Conte and Mourinho appointments, made with good intention have set us back 2 or 3 years..

That's the biggest mistake Levy has made..

Last edited:
Credit to him for doing so to be fair. It’d be far easier for him to hide away and pretend the noise didn’t exist.

One of those no-win situ's....... Absentee owners far and wide are constantly criticised for not being at games.

Silent Stan?

I dunno about credit to Levy for it, but I'd def. rather our owner show an active interest than not.

Last edited:
I en
I endured the 9 added minutes and I was out of there

What a fucking embarrassment that side is and mason is well out of his depth - losing 2-1 at home with 25 min left and he brings moura on - absolute clown
Yep and I've got another game to watch yet.

The women are playing Reading.

My daughter's friend and my other half have bought tickets for it.

😩

I think the Moura sub was more sentimental than anything else

One of those no-win situ's....... Absentee owners far and wide are constantly criticised for not beng at games.

Silent Stan?

I dunno about credit to Levy for it, but I'd def. rather our owner show an active interest than not.
Yeah I mean, he clearly cares and works his ass off for the club.

But he’s just not the right guy for the job and it’s way past time he stepped away.

Wait, that sounds expensive to solve.

Can't we just buy a new manager and fix everything?

:levywtf:
You can try Danny, but you will fail, again!!!
You have tried that trick like 4 times now!

Might i suggest you try the player trick this time? It's not that hard actually, it works like this:

You sell the 10-12 players in the squad that are weak mentally and of Championship levels when it comes to football ability!

And you buy 7-9 players that are strong mentally and of Champions League quality when it comes to football ability!

Yes i know i know, it's gonna be expensive! But you represent the company that owns the club, a rich company! So i guess you could shake a few pennies out of them if you really wanted?!

Thanks in advance Daniel. /Confusius

Good on you. Best to put this season where it belongs - in the garbage.

From here we go up again or risk something quite worrying.

I remain confident that this is the low point. Or maybe I hope it is..
I dont think so. Harry is leaving. Without him we would be in the relegation scrap this year. Everything around the club feels fucking dreadful at the moment. I fear its going to get worse

As I missed the game, can some kind person please explain what happened, in 50 words or less?
I can do it in one word!
S P U R S
grim reaper death GIF

Back
Top Bottom