Justin Edinburgh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I took the piss recently saying he was our most decorated player of last 30 years, but he was that’s a fact, and shows the loyalty as the silverware doesn’t come round often!

All the blokes of a certain age know he was an absolute mainstay at left back for our childhood and teen years

Such a promising management career ahead too, what a loss, RIP Yiddo

This has hit me hard.

He was a big big part of my THFC history, 17 when we won the Cup in 91. Essex boy like myself, gave everything. One of the best days of my life being at Wembley that day.

Then getting the Orient promoted, was only at Wembley a couple of weeks ago with my dad, missus and kids cheering the O,s on.

Thank you

RIP Justin

Justin was the only member of the 1991 FA Cup winning team, still there the next time we won a trophy against Leicester in the 1999 League Cup Final. Can vividly recall himself and Robbie Savage knocking lumps out of each other in that one. That probably makes him the most decorated Spurs player since the early 1980's!

Good memories of that early 90’s squad....Remember meeting them all at a hotel after a pre season game one time, back in the good old days when we would travel the UK and then have the one big showpiece game at the Lane, usually the Sunday before the season started. He seen it all, from Gazza mania after 1990 WC, to Klinsmann’s famous five, from El Tel to The man in the raincoat.........RIP Justin Edinburgh #3

Pat Van Den Hauwe, Gary Mabbutt, Steve Sedgley and Justin Edinburgh that defence won the FA Cup, remember it well.

Justin Edinburgh being the ‘young’ left back.

Back
Top Bottom