Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is going to be very special.

anyone who has been watching the youth setup closely has similiar views, incluing me.
Think he will drop deeper as his career progresses. Comparisons dont have that great utility but if I was to compare him to anyone it would be Pogba.
Struggling to think though how ether he or Alli would work with Nabil in the future though..

anyone who has been watching the youth setup closely has similiar views, incluing me.
Think he will drop deeper as his career progresses. Comparisons dont have that great utility but if I was to compare him to anyone it would be Pogba.

I've never thought about that. He has the ability that's for sure. I just see Onomah and think, "yeah, he *could* be very special if he keeps his nut down and stays grounded (which from what I know he will).

Pogba comparisons now you've said that I can see it. It's his languid style and ability to leave players in his wake - he's got that long stride and unusual technical ability. He shields the ball with his body so well, which is another trait Pogba has. If he turns into half the player Pogba is I'm sure we'll all be very happy.

CJVSliNW8AA7I4g.jpg:large

Is this him ?

Struggling to think though how ether he or Alli would work with Nabil in the future though..
Him and Bentaleb have played together before, for the U18's and perhaps for the U21

Him and Bentaleb have played together before, for the U18's and perhaps for the U21
Either way it's a no go, since none of them are defensive midfielders.

One of the reasons we conceded a gazilion goals is because nobody are adept at defending the space in front of defence.

Back
Top Bottom