Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zXr4KBvjyVGSeq3uUP3wlpAe879i3WhZNnAo6Zbgyz1lz2bMnf4fMD2XmRkvXcPJlzBSO0q9mQCz5A=s860-nd

BeanymanSportsHá 24 minutos
Jose Mourinho's new haircut đź‘€

Jose Mourinho has changed up his look during the brief winter break for Spurs, with new pictures showing the Portuguese manager with a new trim.
The Special One has been known to switch to a buzz-cut from his longer silver locks now and again but it now looks like Mourinho has gone one step further by channelling his inner Pep Guardiola and going incredibly short on top.

Move the goalposts all you want.
People said no manager could do better so he shouldn’t be sacked.

You’re still all about the failings, and lost finals, and the top 4 trophy.
It’s a new era, and we have a manager that wins things as a mantra. Time to start looking upwards.
You are confusing me with someone else? Ive never said Poch shoudlnt be sacked coz no other manager can do better. My post you replied to even says "I think and hope he(mourinho) will win us something" Mourinho is one of the greatest manager in the history of the sport. Why would he not be able to do better than Poch?

My point was, I dont think we are paying Mourinho 15m a year to be better than poch's worst position. Many other decent managers could have made an improvement on the 14th too. Thats not something to gettoo excited about. For me he is being paid 15m a year to do better than poch's best. Not sure why anyone would disagree with that.

You are confusing me with someone else? Ive never said Poch shoudlnt be sacked coz no other manager can do better. My post you replied to even says "I think and hope he(mourinho) will win us something" Mourinho is one of the greatest manager in the history of the sport. Why would he not be able to do better than Poch?

My point was, I dont think we are paying Mourinho 15m a year to be better than poch's worst position. Many other decent managers could have made an improvement on the 14th too. Thats not something to gettoo excited about. For me he is being paid 15m a year to do better than poch's best. Not sure why anyone would disagree with that.
Fair enough but it felt like you was belittling the notion that Jose had improved us

Jose Mourinho has changed up his look during the brief winter break for Spurs, with new pictures showing the Portuguese manager with a new trim.
The Special One has been known to switch to a buzz-cut from his longer silver locks now and again but it now looks like Mourinho has gone one step further by channelling his inner Pep Guardiola and going incredibly short on top.

He looks like that uncle that's too comfortable with wearing sweatpants in public and drinking before 11'o clock.

It's him showing eriksen what his head will look like in 2021.
Of course by that time, he'll have a full head of hair and flaunt it in front of eriksen's face as we beat them for the second time in the CL group stages, eliminating them.

What an absolute cunt Paul merson is, where is he getting this shit from
Its Paul Merson, what do you expect, I'd be a pisshead too if i looked like that

Personally, this may seem harsh but in my opinion it isnt, i wish him a really painful and horrible death, of which i will celebrate for a long time

Back
Top Bottom