Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched the build up to the second goal. Aurier was just going to nonchalantly take it when the ball boy gave him the ball, but Mou made a throw in gesture with Aurier noticing what Mou was doing and got it in quick to Lucas quick, which is what he did and the rest is history.

Yeah it seems to be gradually moving that way. But I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But matt had a good point about 1bn being a lot to ask for from new owners. Probably not many willing to spend that much on a football club.

If you really want to galaxy brain it, could that be why there is no stadium naming rights deal yet? If some oil Sheikh wants to buy Spurs as a vanity glamour project and pour blood money into it, having that naming rights deal still outstanding would be a critical means of laundering FFP revenue into the club.

We're a turnkey project for that kind of owner at this point. Which could be good or bad I guess, there's a certain amount of interest and credit in building it yourself the way the Abu Dhabi guys did with City, but it's also more challenging now from an FFP perspective.

One way or another something needs to happen. The current level of investment and current level of revenue growth don't square long-term.

If you really want to galaxy brain it, could that be why there is no stadium naming rights deal yet? If some oil Sheikh wants to buy Spurs as a vanity glamour project and pour blood money into it, having that naming rights deal still outstanding would be a critical means of laundering FFP revenue into the club.

We're a turnkey project for that kind of owner at this point. Which could be good or bad I guess, there's a certain amount of interest and credit in building it yourself the way the Abu Dhabi guys did with City, but it's also more challenging now from an FFP perspective.

One way or another something needs to happen. The current level of investment and current level of revenue growth don't square long-term.

The other thing is, if ENIC sell the club to someone who will buy their way into the stratosphere, but keep their real estate holdings in the area, everybody wins.

None have done it on a shoestring budget or without a home stadium for 2 years. Apart from Poch.

Thats why Pochettino should be remembered as a great manager and will walk in to a top job with his next appointment.
Well it’s not like you’ve been wrong before.
He may walk into a top job, at a ready made success story and spend a gazillion and win something.
I’m not really sure that proves he’s a miracle worker though.

Don’t come back when we win a cup
Haha...you know Sammy you're a proper twat mate...was going to leave it but you had to step up to the plate and run you're fucking mouth. You say 'when' like its guaranteed, did I miss something? I would suggest I'll come back ( although I'm not really going anywhere ?) When that twat spreads his toxicity throughout the club and turns us into a giant shitstorm. He's not in it for Spurs or you or me he's here to bolster his own ego. He's a narcissist of the highest order who leaves a trail of bedlam and chaos behind him wherever he's gone...now fucking do one I'm trying to eat my tea.

None of these guys are in Fergie's league yet. Not even close, really.
The thing with Ferguson is, he was not as good of a head coach tactically, as he was a one of a kind manager. He could manage a team, keep them hungry, replace the weak links or the deadwood incredibly fast (which is probably the reason he left when that moron Woodward took charge), and he could get in other managers heads like nobody. Unique.

The thing with Ferguson is, he was not as good of a head coach tactically, as he was a one of a kind manager. He could manage a team, keep them hungry, replace the weak links or the deadwood incredibly fast (which is probably the reason he left when that moron Woodward took charge), and he could get in other managers heads like nobody. Unique.
I remember Ferguson saying that if a player was good enough for Man United, he needed to keep the hunger to go out and win trophies every season and not become complacent or rest in their laurels.
As you say, I think he was good at man management and keeping players motivated.

He´s God? :dude:
tenor.gif

Haha...you know Sammy you're a proper twat mate...was going to leave it but you had to step up to the plate and run you're fucking mouth. You say 'when' like its guaranteed, did I miss something? I would suggest I'll come back ( although I'm not really going anywhere ?) When that twat spreads his toxicity throughout the club and turns us into a giant shitstorm. He's not in it for Spurs or you or me he's here to bolster his own ego. He's a narcissist of the highest order who leaves a trail of bedlam and chaos behind him wherever he's gone...now fucking do one I'm trying to eat my tea.

But he wins things

Lots of them

Enjoy your Tea and do what JohnH tells you

Which bit got the disagree...my opinion on Trump, Johnson or Maureen? Or simply the fact this isn't really a great time to be alive
On another point the Valencia Chavs game is proper entertainment.

You calling our new manager a cunt within a week of being appointed

Are the Chavs your team then?

Watching Masterchef

You calling our new manager a cunt within a week of being appointed

Are the Chavs your team then?

Watching Masterchef
But,but he wins things (high pitched whitney voice). I just enjoy watching football I'm not that myopic that i only watch Spurs. I got you, username, cretinous and several others on here having a pop, which is cool I'm broad shouldered and you believe Mourinho is the man to take us on to greater things and you know what I hope you all prove me to be cunt and totally wrong. I don't know if we'll win anything with him I accidentally put my sporting almanac in the wash. I want us to be the best team in the league and in Europe I just think we've made a bad call. I hope that's clear now you can all fuck off😎

But,but he wins things (high pitched whitney voice). I just enjoy watching football I'm not that myopic that i only watch Spurs. I got you, username, cretinous and several others on here having a pop, which is cool I'm broad shouldered and you believe Mourinho is the man to take us on to greater things and you know what I hope you all prove me to be cunt and totally wrong. I don't know if we'll win anything with him I accidentally put my sporting almanac in the wash. I want us to be the best team in the league and in Europe I just think we've made a bad call. I hope that's clear now you can all fuck off😎
Silly silly little cunt

Back
Top Bottom