Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if we'll see any immediate movement on new contracts for Eriksen and/or Toby, as well as stadium naming rights.
Part of the deal is the stadium is named the special one
Mourinho hasn't managed the team for one second and you're already putting him ahead of the guy who made us Champions League regulars and in fact took us to the actual final just 5 months ago. It is an ironic fact that it was Poch's success with the Club that elevated our status to a level that we can actually attract a manager such as Mourinho.
I have heard spurs fans say things like "feeling optimistic about mourinho taking over from loser poch. Reckon he can get us to the CL semi's. "

Part of the deal is the stadium is named the special one

I have heard spurs fans say things like "feeling optimistic about mourinho taking over from loser poch. Reckon he can get us to the CL semi's. "
That was only one guy, and he was called a moron by most of the regulars here. Most of us are feeling optimistic, but not deluded or overconfident. We're just feeling that things will get better than they used to (not a hard task)

Never seen him like this before, look like he has a genuine passion to take this club to the highest possible level.

I think he's going to do it as well, looks like a man with a serious point to prove.

The staff he has brought in as well, wow, some serious next level talent.
Pretty much what Souness said today. That he was massively frustrated by what happened at Utd and Spurs will "reap the benefit big time". Bloody hope so.

Back
Top Bottom