Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading some of the articles and seeing the first interview has turned me slightly optimistic. He seems to have done a lot of homework, scouting he's new staff. Really preparing for a new opportunity. I hope he and he's new staff are going for a more modern style of play. This Sacramento, an offensive side kick and hopefully Jose Campos. I'm starting to lean towards this being a good recruitment.

i know its wrong and i'm giving myself an uppercut, but just for shits and giggles wouldn't 4 nil wins or loses be entertaining? the fireworks and all? the banter? nothing boring?

Unsurprising from you, Mick Cunt. A right wing rag and a negative message against our club.
your a turgid little man - aren't you?
How far from the truth is it likely to be, given that it simply describes pretty much every clubs experience of the man that he's been to so far?
It has nothing to do with negativity to the club I have supported for 50 years of my life, but a representation of the man we just took on.

try to grow up

Yes, yes he is.

And I couldn't give a solitary toss, he is a winner.

Time we stopped being the nice guy of football and started being the nasty bastard who smashes all the pretty young ladies and never calls them back....
That partially true, i mean havent we smashed the racists rats like rag dolls at stamford bridge couple years ago? The leicester season? Its not like under Poch we were girls blouses..

Christ him using “us” and “we” and “our club” sounded weird. A couple of times I actually just automatically processed it as him talking about some other team.

As I said earlier today, my feelings are still all over the place, but a week or so ago I said that the whole scouting system needed tearing up and rebuilding whatever happened. If these rumours of a sporting director are true then thats a huge, huge plus
Im already excited that a scout has been confirmed. That must be one more than we had previously!

Last edited:
Amazing how most of the people accusing others of being melts when Poch was in charge are now swearing they will never watch another Spurs game again because Mourinho is here.

At least the people wanting Poch out still sat and watched the games and stuck through this rough period without walking away, but you guys are going to stop supporting the club because you can't handle the idea that we are getting a world class manager and might actually take the next step as a football club?

Because you "prefer the old days" and we are now "just another big club." LOL.

Yeah, keep crying boys, the rest of us will enjoy the success after 30+ years of waiting for it and even if he doesn't bring us trophies or success we will keep enjoying watching our club, at the very least, striving to be the best it can be whilst you losers celebrate mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom