Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumors circulating that José is persuading Luis Campos to come here at Tottenham. If that happens lads, expect us to be a powerhouse in 4-5 years time. The man is an absolute genius.

Yeah I believe that Eva Caneiro or something like that?

Rumor has it she was literally fucking half the Chelsea team which caused fraction in the dressing room. This is what happens when captain, leader, bellend John Terry is at your club.

Baseless rumors, tabloid shit. She was scapegoated for doing her job when the team had fucked up and were down to nine at extra time, and subject to all kinds of humiliation and abuse. Shows why Chelsea was such a toxic club. Also how Mourinho could be a petulant dick at times. Sometimes I just can't stand Mourinho as a human being.

Any players he might want from Lille?
If we're talking about what we need, Zeki Celik has been a decent right-back for 2 years now. He might also convince Mike Maignan to join, who is a very promising goalkeeper, and is extremely good already (don't know if he has played for France, but he has been called by Deschamps in the last 3-4 international breaks). Osimhen is his new incredible annual recruitement this year, but I doubt that we can be after him since we have Harry as our striker.

I don't like having him as our long term manager, but with him at the helm I have a feeling we might fluke the CL this season. If that happens he will have my full support

Mourinho is the kind of manager who could win the CL with a team that is not the best team but is a good enough team. I reckon we have a great chance now because our players have experience of the final, belief they can get there, and this time, hopefully, tactics.

Got a feeling this is going to be the turning point for our club, in the best possible way, Poch has laid the foundations for success and managed the club through a tough period with the stadium build on a small budget.

And now it's time we took the next step, I think we are in for big things here, I genuinely even believe we are going to win the prem with Jose at the helm, really not kidding.

Rumors circulating that José is persuading Luis Campos to come here at Tottenham. If that happens lads, expect us to be a powerhouse in 4-5 years time. The man is an absolute genius.
Only ESPN are running with the story. Once multiple sources talk about Campos joining, I'll get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom