Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking hate Mourinho. That’s point one.

Second point is this is about the best appointment we could have made.

We’re in free fall and the players aren’t playing. regardless of how a lot of us fans think of him, having an absolute legend in his own time walk through the door is about as good as it gets for morale.

In terms of this season, with his football we will tighten up and stop haemorrhaging points. So relegation is off and some form of European place is possible. The kicker is we might even get a cup to lift.

So, do I like Mourinho? No.

Do I think he’s the right appointment? Absolutely. And I’ll bite my fucking tongue until he loses the dressing room in his third season, as he always does.
We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I think there were better alternatives.

I realize I’m supposed to give the guy a chance, but this guy, with his track record, does not get that...

To come to his defense about the whole "Mourinho doesn't last more than 3 seasons"

He left Porto after winning the UCL - not sacked
He got fucked over by Abramovich at Chelsea in 2007 because they kept him out of their transfer business - sacked
Won the treble at Inter (imo his greatest ever achievement, men is treated like a god by Inter fans) - not sacked
Won La Liga at Real with the most ever points (I believe) - got sacked because he got into a fight with Perez, and Perez is as ruthless as Abramovich is. Look what they did to Pellegrini for example. - sacked
Won the league at Chelsea again in 2015 but he simply got backstabbed by the bunch of rats that is the likes of Diego Costa, Eden Hazard, Fabrecunts, Ivanovic (who fucked the medical coach) - sacked

Now on to United. United are an absolute mess since Ferguson left them. Moyes didn't make it, Van Gaal didn't and so did Mourinho. He made mistakes, defo, but I think the problems at United are from top to bottom. Ole isn't doing much better now as well.

I just hope he does well here as he did with Porto and Inter.

Was this the same doctor that Mourinho slagged off as 'filha da puta'?

Yeah I believe that Eva Caneiro or something like that?

Rumor has it she was literally fucking half the Chelsea team which caused fraction in the dressing room. This is what happens when captain, leader, bellend John Terry is at your club.

Yes, yes he is.

And I couldn't give a solitary toss, he is a winner.

Time we stopped being the nice guy of football and started being the nasty bastard who smashes all the pretty young ladies and never calls them back....

To the tune of 'He's one of our own'...

🎵C**t and he's ours
🎵C**t and he's ours
🎵Jose Mourinho
🎵He's a c**t and he's ours.

Just trying to help.

Eva Carneiro ? (Spelling)
I think that incident was the beginning of the end for him at Chelsea.

I know folks who are Chelsea fans and they always told me he just got fucked over by their board about transfers (he wanted John Stones back then en they refused to sign him) and simply because the players backstabbed him.

From a style of play perspective, what will the biggest changes? What’s Jose known for? I’m relatively new to EPL..

Result only football. The man will do anything to just win. Look how he played United against Ajax in the UEL final two years ago. A much stronger team like United literally parked the bus against the Ajax kids...and they won.

Was disgusted when I saw it. The negative, result only football but they won in the end and that's all that matters. United won, Ajax empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom