Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going through the whole team player by player but they didn’t look like they where missing players suitable for their roles.
That's fair enough, I was being a tad provocative to make the point that pehaps these teams have the inferior individuals but play much better as a team than we do.

To prove that RB L were missing 3 of their first choice Cb's. Had 19yr old Ampadu on loan from Chelsea academy playing, yet still played us off the park.

Tell me one team that doesn't play with a number 9 apart from Liverpool. Barcelona? Struggling alot since Suarez got injured. Juve? They're rotating Higuain and Ronaldo there. PSG? Have had the most success with Icardi on the pitch, and couldn't do anything when he didn't play v BVB. You're just talking out of your arse.

Depends on your definition of a 9. Augero was originally a number 10 and possibly wouldn't fit in Mourinho's mould of a striker.

The best managers find solutions to problems. All Mourinho has done since Son's injury was announced is be a source of negativity and excuses.

He created an environment where it was OK to fail against Leipzig. That first half was utterly shameful, at home in the CL and we played like cowards.

I am pleased JM is our manager. He has made many good decisions since he got here and he has got results.
But he screwed up with that team yesterday. I do not like Toby and Sanchez with Toby more on the left than the right. Last 2 games we have been hammered and got away with it. Maybe we will get away with it for ever. I believe not.
Davies should not have started, Ndombele should have. He can't be that unfit - he is training normally with the 1st team.
The BS of his post match IV stank.

If he gets top 4 it'll be largely because there's only 3 good teams in the league. In an average season we'd be 10+ points off 4th. Chelsea have gone to shit and Lampard has been exposed.

Project our form over 38 games and we'd have 70 points.

Depends on your definition of a 9. Augero was originally a number 10 and possibly wouldn't fit in Mourinho's mould of a striker.

The best managers find solutions to problems. All Mourinho has done since Son's injury was announced is be a source of negativity and excuses.

He created an environment where it was OK to fail against Leipzig. That first half was utterly shameful, at home in the CL and we played like cowards.
First of all, it's not like Leipzig are Wigan. They're a very good team that held Bayern to a draw and could even win that game, the same Bayern that humiliated us in our own stadium under Poch. Secondly, he's not been a source of negativity at all, he's praised the players at every chance he's gotten. It doesn't matter the names you have if you can't play them in the right positions. If we had a crisis at CB, it wouldn't matter that Kane is a big name, because he's not a CB. Same with Dele and Lucas. They're not strikers.

Fucking hell there's some bollocks being spoke on here. Let's give the guy some time for fuck sake. He's walked into a mess and he's had seriously bad luck with injuries. Yet people are calling for his head already. It is honestly fucking madness. Replace one of the greatest managers in the history of the game with Farke, Potter, Hasenhutl. Do me a favour. There's a certain amount of the fanbase who will never get behind him and are praying he fails. It's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom