Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a Tottenham manager.
images

Aside from not starting Tanganga, I don't think Mourinho's tactics were bad today. If there's anything we learned today is that we really can't win against a good team without a real target man. I don't care if Parrott isn't ready yet or goes to parties with shady people. We need to start playing him.
he has 20+trophies, won champ leagues and league titles in several countries and he apparently can't adapt tactically to not having a target man? really? £10mill a season for that.
he was playing 442 with son in the team and shithousing his way to a 3-2 win on saturday against one of the bottom sides, he loses son and then plays 442 against a decent side tonight and gets schooled. Is this any different to what sean dyche or big sam would've done?

he has 20+trophies, won champ leagues and league titles in several countries and he apparently can't adapt tactically to not having a target man? really? £10mill a season for that.
he was playing 442 with son in the team and shithousing his way to a 3-2 win on saturday against one of the bottom sides, he loses son and then plays 442 against a decent side tonight and gets schooled. Is this any different to what sean dyche or big sam would've done?

Oh fuck off

He's such a bad match for Spurs. But he's so good at convincing people that nothing is ever his fault and every result he achieves is because of his tactical genius. There's actually people celebrating only losing one nil at home and lauding Mourinho for it.

There are many games we've played this season where if Poch was still in charge we'd have likely gotten hammered.

It's not pretty, but neither is it his squad yet.

Looking forward to next season with great interest at how we'll shape up after the summer window.

Spurs can really upset me and I usually try and stay away from the internet when I'm fed up because arguing with strangers on the net is stupid.

I'm struggling tonight though. I'm fed up and just want to scream at everyone.

I watched that game and honestly I found it really really depressing.

Soulless ultra defensive football. It's awful to watch, I'd say boring but actually it's quite embarrassing watching this squad that has been assembled at huge cost in the worlds best football stadium play like a league two side away to a premier league side in the fa cup.

Yes the Striker situation sucks but surely you try and find a solution? Apparently that solution is play like you want and have a target man and then moan about it after the game.

I dunno. I try not to be knee jerk but this is awful at the moment. Absolutely awful.

Spurs can really upset me and I usually try and stay away from the internet when I'm fed up because arguing with strangers on the net is stupid.

I'm struggling tonight though. I'm fed up and just want to scream at everyone.

I watched that game and honestly I found it really really depressing.

Soulless ultra defensive football. It's awful to watch, I'd say boring but actually it's quite embarrassing watching this squad that has been assembled at huge cost in the worlds best football stadium play like a league two side away to a premier league side in the fa cup.

Yes the Striker situation sucks but surely you try and find a solution? Apparently that solution is play like you want and have a target man and then moan about it after the game.

I dunno. I try not to be knee jerk but this is awful at the moment. Absolutely awful.

0-1 was a good result bearing in mind the team we put out

If people think Mourinho is shit then they must think Poch is the worst manager in the world, because he had all our stars fit and lost 7-2 at home in a similar fixture to this one.

It'll be the same people complaining about the way we played tonight.

If we even attempted to play expansive open football, they'd have picked us off. Much like Bayern did and the game would probably be out of sight.

Considering he's been in the job a few months, had injury problem after injury problem and still managed to keep us in that game, against a dangerous team like that says alot.

Back
Top Bottom