Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know much about their board, it was a question I asked. I don't really care what they get up to.

Just interested enough to add to the discourse.... : P

What is it that's not clear? You asked me what I meant by stable I just told you.

Fair enough... I guess your question wasn't as rhetorical I thought.

Another day, another 25 MVP posts about nothing Jose says or does being anything to bother about.

He didn’t join Woolwich, didn’t speak to Woolwich, played up our rivalry, but nope, not good enough.

It’s almost like he joined Woolwich anyway because Emery was sacked later than Poch.
:mourwhat:

I am enjoying the day, just tired of this fraud claiming he’s pro Jose and never having a fucking positive thing to say about him
As a Spurs fan, I'm happy to have Jose as manager, but still not 100% convinced it was the right appointment. There is more than just a hint of "Short term explosion" over long term stability and growth. Jose's not famous for hanging round too long and if the rumours of ENIC selling are true, then I'm sorry but it screams big exposure prior to selling.

Put it like this, I'll feel a lot better and more confident if in January we secure Nubel as our new number one for next season, and have plans for Dias to partner Sanchez in defence. If Jose's big plan is to reintroduce Lloris and new contracts to the Belgians, then I'm sorry, but that to me says something other than on field progression.

As a Spurs fan, I'm happy to have Jose as manager, but still not 100% convinced it was the right appointment. There is more than just a hint of "Short term explosion" over long term stability and growth. Jose's not famous for hanging round too long and if the rumours of ENIC selling are true, then I'm sorry but it screams big exposure prior to selling.

Put it like this, I'll feel a lot better and more confident if in January we secure Nubel as our new number one for next season, and have plans for Dias to partner Sanchez in defence. If Jose's big plan is to reintroduce Lloris and new contracts to the Belgians, then I'm sorry, but that to me says something other than on field progression.
Don't hold your breath on either of those.
I was encouraged that Jose is taking note of the academy, I'd really like our own to get a chance where possible.

Personally I don’t understand why people are bothered about short termism when we’ve had 27 managers since Burkinshaw and the longest serving has been the last one with five years.

In that 35 year period we have won three trophies.

I couldn’t give a flying monkeys fuck if Jose pisses off in two years and we have an FA Cup under our belt.
I’d rather that than another 6 years of nothing.
Sick to death of people spending every single transfer window demanding world class investment on the pitch, but when we do with the manager it’s not good enough.

Personally I don’t understand why people are bothered about short termism when we’ve had 27 managers since Burkinshaw and the longest serving has been the last one with five years.

I couldn’t give a flying monkeys fuck if Jose pisses off in two years and we have an FA Cup under our belt.
Sick to death of people spending every single transfer window demanding world class investment on the pitch, but when we do with the manager it’s not good enough.
He could go at the end of next season if he wins the FA Cup,Champs league and the prem next year...

So you'd be ok with winning the FA cup and no top 4?

Back
Top Bottom