Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On form today mate!!

Was watching an old episode of the Fast Show last night
‘Which was nice’
😆

It's Saturday my friend !! Pub lunch at 12.30 then back home for my wife to drop me off at the local 2.30 ready for the match. Really looking forward to the game, have a feeling we are going to batter them, early goal and then a nice 4-1 or more.
Have a guy here today installing a water softener so Mrs B is over the moon because it's really bad limescale where we live. So lots of Guinness and brownie points for me today.
:mourthumb:

It's Saturday my friend !! Pub lunch at 12.30 then back home for my wife to drop me off at the local 2.30 ready for the match. Really looking forward to the game, have a feeling we are going to batter them, early goal and then a nice 4-1 or more.
Have a guy here today installing a water softener so Mrs B is over the moon because it's really bad limescale where we live. So lots of Guinness and brownie points for me today.
:mourthumb:

Me too as I’m cooking my Mrs B s favourite Kleftiko and roast veg tonight with a bottle of decent Merlot

Not much upheaval.

So it doesn't matter what they do so long as there's no upheaval?

That's presumably not your mantra, but it remains rather vague as to what you see to be 'desirable' for a top manager at AFC-HQ...

Yep because I'm a spurs fan, I consider our board to be stable as well.

Not clear here either tbh.... ENIC is more often than not the villain according to you.

Me too as I’m cooking my Mrs B s favourite Kleftiko and roast veg tonight with a bottle of decent Merlot

What does it mean when you read a recipe and it refers to adding some 'leftover wine' :thumbdown:. Never have any in my house.
Might just crack open a red later myself . Enjoy your lamb and the match. :thumbup:

What does it mean when you read a recipe and it refers to adding some 'leftover wine' :thumbdown:. Never have any in my house.
Might just crack open a red later myself . Enjoy your lamb and the match. :thumbup:

Same in mine mate

I can only manage about a glass so Mrs B polishes off the rest

No need for one of those vacuum gadgets here!!

So it doesn't matter what they do so long as there's no upheaval?

That's presumably not your mantra, but it remains rather vague as to what you see to be 'desirable' for a top manager at AFC-HQ...

Not clear here either tbh.... ENIC is more often than not the villain according to you.
I don't know much about their board, it was a question I asked. I don't really care what they get up to.
They are a big club, pay lots of money, they have money to spend on players, they are in London.

What is it that's not clear? You asked me what I meant by stable I just told you.

MVP MVP
Totally agree and it may well be hype but for now he's saying all the right things. Here's his press conference from yesterday if anyone missed it....

Constant referral to 'It's not about me'..... the humility is welcome but I'm yet to be totally convinced it's 100% genuine. Time will tell but so far so good.

Too right.

He is different gravy but it's 2 games and nothing else.

We know the moon will out soon and so will his loony behaviour.

That's fine with me unless he goes simply too far.

If it brings us finals and competitiveness then a relatively small price to pay.

But fooled I am not.

Too right.

He is different gravy but it's 2 games and nothing else.

We know the moon will out soon and so will his loony behaviour.

That's fine with me unless he goes simply too far.

If it brings us finals and competitiveness then a relatively small price to pay.

But fooled I am not.

3hzmef.jpg

Another day, another 25 MVP posts about nothing Jose says or does being anything to bother about.

He didn’t join Woolwich, didn’t speak to Woolwich, played up our rivalry, but nope, not good enough.

It’s almost like he joined Woolwich anyway because Emery was sacked later than Poch.

Another day, another 25 MVP posts about nothing Jose says or does being anything to bother about.

He didn’t join Woolwich, didn’t speak to Woolwich, played up our rivalry, but nope, not good enough.

It’s almost like he joined Woolwich anyway because Emery was sacked later than Poch.
Sammy, chill. Enjoy the day, look forward to the match, have a beer or two and breathe in the air.

Back
Top Bottom