Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No doubt, but it's delusional to think Mason is more suited to the final than Jose.

I'd be all for it if we had a decent manager lined up to take over immediately but not this.

Did you see us watch?

We would literally get better result if they would put squad out as vote in dressing room and only instruction would be for everyone to "give their best".

Cause past months we literally saw people jogging around and not giving a shit.

I would be happy with this if the super league shite didn’t exist. With that happening I honestly don’t care that much.

Yeah, I'm choosing to disassociate from the Super League news until there's a more real plan or resolution. Focus on any positive at this point, otherwise I'd be right there with you.

But on more serious note - I need some answers!!

Who and why closed thread "Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?" ?!?!
We only got the agony of waiting, and when it was finally time to celebrate in this thread... then it is closed? Why :D ? Why not let us enjoy the moment? We are Spurs fans in the end, it's not like we can be happy about winning things anyway :D :D

Did you see us watch?

We would literally get better result if they would put squad out as vote in dressing room and only instruction would be for everyone to "give their best".

Cause past months we literally saw people jogging around and not giving a shit.
Mason has never managed a club, Jose has won 22 cups.

In finals all previous form tends to go out the window so I'm just making a rational choice between the two.

And so they all scuttle off, biggest cunts in football.

tenor.gif

I wanted it to work out but it clearly didn't. Performances have been mostly poor since December but his position became irredeemable after the Zagreb lost. There was simply no way back after that match and I'm sure everyone knew it.

Hopefully our entire fanbase can get behind whoever the next permanent manager is.

Where are the pictures of him being smuggled out Hotspur Way in the boot of a car!!!!!

I bet you, that within the next 24hrs the shy and reclusive, multi, multi-millionaire will be forced to pick up a loaf of bread and a pint of milk from the Belgravia corner shop in his tracksuit bottoms followed by the waiting press pack, where he has prepared a tragic one-liner following his sacking. Something for his disciples to hang onto.
'called it'

Back
Top Bottom