Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, woke up to this news. I’m not surprised he’s gone, I think everyone new he wouldn’t make it to next season but I thought he would make it until the end of the season. Especially with a cup final in a few days. Levy must be looking for a miracle at this point but so late in the season to try and get top 4. We could win every remaining game of the season and still won’t make it. Should have been sacked after the Woolwich game but I admit things were taking a bit of an upswing just before. Who next?

Gonna get shit on for this but part of me does feel like he should have been given the final since he got us there in the first place.

No he shouldn’t get to manage the final imo. He got us to the last 16 of the Europa and yet couldn’t motivate the team to put a performance in against Zagreb. (The wankers in the team hold really responsibility for that too)
Also I expect Levy thought it was a good time to announce his sacking the morning after the ESL controversy. That way there is less focus on Jose’s appointment being such a failure.

Regardless of the result, I'll be VERY interested to see the body language of the players on Wednesday
This feeling of looking forward to a Spurs match...

giphy.gif

Glad he’s finally been given the boot, it should have happened by February at the latest.

If had, we may well have still been in the Europa League and properly competing for top four.

Back
Top Bottom