Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

haha have I started something here?

The old Chelsea, Paul Furlong and Mark Stein - wait... Chelsea fans dont even know what I am talking about??

giphy.gif

Who the fuck was the Villa full-back who had to have knee surgery after straining his ligaments reaching the peddles on his Ferrari or Lambourghini?.....I am refusing to use....ALAN WRIGHT!

Announced his retirement.

Has seemed a decent pundit. I think he'll do better there than most. There is an entire generation of football pundits right now that are doing no more than stealing oxygen, so hopefully he can put one of them out to pasture.

Just love the way this muppet criticises players for doing exactly all the things he did. I still remember you missing an open goal at Newcastle from two yards out Jenas, along with all those games you went missing, those tackles you bottled and the managers you stopped playing for.

I likened Jenas to a British summer, one sunny day followed by three overcast days and two days of driving rain.

But the bloke liked putting them away against the Scum...which has to count for something

He sort of typified Tottenham along with others from that era the likes of Lennon etc. who had all the potential but just seemed to be happy at the level they were at and didn't really want to push on. What could have been, basically.

I like his pundit work though.

Back
Top Bottom