Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite pleased with this one
:levyeyes:

wanyama.jpg

On the Harry Kane situation:
"I hope he still gets what he deserves, which is the chance to go and play for one of the world's biggest clubs."

That settles it - Jenas is a total wanker.

"Tottenham have got a very good squad but they had a great start to the season last term and completely fell away. There is nothing to say it is not going to be the same this year."
And there is nothing to say it's not going to be different this year, you trollop.

"I hope he still gets what he deserves, which is the chance to go and play for one of the world's biggest clubs."

"Tottenham have got a very good squad but they had a great start to the season last term and completely fell away. There is nothing to say it is not going to be the same this year."
And there is nothing to say it's not going to be different this year, you trollop.
Good grief, I expect this sort of 💩 from gooners and scousers! Not going to be listening to him any more, that's for sure!! What a plank!!!

Announced his retirement.

Has seemed a decent pundit. I think he'll do better there than most. There is an entire generation of football pundits right now that are doing no more than stealing oxygen, so hopefully he can put one of them out to pasture.

I likened Jenas to a British summer, one sunny day followed by three overcast days and two days of driving rain.

But the bloke liked putting them away against the Scum...which has to count for something

What a cunt.

Edit: him, not you!

Too much time hanging round with Fat Frank's missus on the One Show....... The chav-ness has rubbed off on him.

Seriously though he's always followed the Hoddle-route of over-compensating when trying to avoid bias when talking about Spurs; but fuck him...... He's just been bitter about us ever since Poch left.
You need to renew your subscription to Hello magazine!

Back
Top Bottom