Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good grief, I expect this sort of 💩 from gooners and scousers! Not going to be listening to him any more, that's for sure!! What a plank!!!

Too much time hanging round with Fat Frank's missus on the One Show....... The chav-ness has rubbed off on him.

Seriously though he's always followed the Hoddle-route of over-compensating when trying to avoid bias when talking about Spurs; but fuck him...... He's just been bitter about us ever since Poch left.

Last edited:
On the Harry Kane situation:
"I hope he still gets what he deserves, which is the chance to go and play for one of the world's biggest clubs."

That settles it - Jenas is a total wanker.

"Tottenham have got a very good squad but they had a great start to the season last term and completely fell away. There is nothing to say it is not going to be the same this year."
And there is nothing to say it's not going to be different this year, you trollop.
FUCK OFF JENAS YOU BUMHOLE PARASITE

Disagree all you like Spidey but it's clear they don't give a shit, indeed they even told Conte to 'not worry about winning trophies'.

It's why they went an entire summer window without signing a single player when it was clear we needed one or two players of real quality to bolster the squad. We could've been a contender, instead we became a bum. We're in the Europa Conference League for Pete's sake!
Sounds like it's more this Pete's fault than ENIC's.

Where is he? I'll smash his face in.

He's no Timmy

63974_10154764433935411_3311814671291705285_n.jpg

he's always been very likeable, very decent bloke who loves the fact that he made tons of money doing what he liked to be doing. Even after all the stick he got at WHL (some of it merited, some way OTT) he remained respectfull of the club and fans.

And he knows the game and the players, he needs to develop his tactical knowledge a bit but that's not too important for an analyst (if you take the MOTD regular panel into account)

He sort of typified Tottenham along with others from that era the likes of Lennon etc. who had all the potential but just seemed to be happy at the level they were at and didn't really want to push on. What could have been, basically.

I like his pundit work though.

Keown must be shitting the bed that our boy is the new footballer on the block who actually is intellegent and can string a full sentence together, poor old monkeys head's won't have as much take home this year!

Get in there JJ! :mong:

No you are right, as he has intellegence, he always did, can actually see what goes on not just a myriad of cliche's

IN general I have always said defenders make the best pundits as they read and watch the game

Owen, Wright, Shearer clueless, Hansen, Keown, Neville, Carragher far better
Excellent point.

No you are right, as he has intellegence, he always did, can actually see what goes on not just a myriad of cliche's

IN general I have always said defenders make the best pundits as they read and watch the game

It's like in baseball. Catchers make the best managers because they are the quarterbacks of the field when they play and understand every position.

Jenas is my favorite when he's on MOTD or on 5Live, not because he's ex-Spurs but because he sees all sides of the big picture of the pitch.

Go wash your mouth (well fingers) out.

Do you watch QT with a sense of masochism? I know I do.

It's the audience participation I don't like, I know there nervous but the majority just sound like complete morons. Even when they manage to get a sentence out it's usually a well worn cliche which just proves they don't know anything about the subject at all. I don't know where they get the rabble from, they pick the most stupid people ever. I bet there's loads of people you could pick off the street who could come into a studio and talk articulately about a subject of politics. It's the 'wham, bam' nature of it I don't like, the constant meaningless sound bites. Just give someone time to construct a coherent argument. Not the politicians though, it's funny how they're capable of just droning on and on saying nothing really. All it reveals is an incredible sense of self importance.

Back
Top Bottom