Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regardless of any bias he may have towards spurs, I think Jenas is a good pundit. Expresses him well, has sensible opinions (I don't mean by 'sensible' that I agree with everything he says, but he makes a case well), and is interesting to listen to.

Likeable too.

It's all Jenas's fault. :adegrin:

he's always been very likeable, very decent bloke who loves the fact that he made tons of money doing what he liked to be doing. Even after all the stick he got at WHL (some of it merited, some way OTT) he remained respectfull of the club and fans.

And he knows the game and the players, he needs to develop his tactical knowledge a bit but that's not too important for an analyst (if you take the MOTD regular panel into account)

Back
Top Bottom