January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But ultimatly nothing to do with this transfer window.
Well it does because we bought in a defender this window
Of course you do...so seeing as you wanna run away from this particular comparison - I'm wondering what transfer windows you rate in our history in that case?

Surely to rate this a 2/10 before Lucas was signed then there has to be a comparison point with other windows.
Believe it or not I don't usually get involved in January transfer threads, I just got taken up in this one because I was excited to see how Lange, Munn and Ange would operate.
We all know what you've repeatedly said, we're just questioning your logic - nothing you've said makes any sense hence why I think you're just trolling for reactions.
If it doesn't make sense to you or others that's fine, I just speak my opinions freely and robustly.
I'm not interested in trolling for reactions, what for? It's childish shit

Well it does because we bought in a defender this window

Believe it or not I don't usually get involved in January transfer threads, I just got taken up in this one because I was excited to see how Lange, Munn and Ange would operate.

If it doesn't make sense to you or others that's fine, I just speak my opinions freely and robustly.
I'm not interested in trolling for reactions, what for? It's childish shit

Yeah, you're full of shite - I'm out 😆

Yes really.
We are actually doing much better than I expected us to do, the point is that Ange cae out in the media and asked for a CB and didnt get one at the time.
And why do you think we didn't get one in the summer? Could the fact that our recruiting and football operations teams were still being put into place have anything to do with it, perhaps? Are we the only club that didn't fill all the positions they needed?

And why do you think we didn't get one in the summer? Could the fact that our recruiting and football operations teams were still being put into place have anything to do with it, perhaps? Are we the only club that didn't fill all the positions they needed?
Yeah took 23 years to mobilise a football operations team to replace baldy baldy pinhead, Donna and their fave agents. Wankers

If that was the case why would Ange come out in the media and say he needed a CB more than once?

Yeah took 23 years to mobilise a football operations team to replace baldy baldy pinhead, Donna and their fave agents. Wankers
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

If that was the case why would Ange come out in the media and say he needed a CB more than once?
Because it was fucking obvious to everyone. But show me a manager that always gets the players he wants in the timeframe he wants them. It seldom happens, mate. So us not getting a CB is not an outlier; it's the norm.

Because it was fucking obvious to everyone. But show me a manager that always gets the players he wants in the timeframe he wants them. It seldom happens, mate. So us not getting a CB is not an outlier; it's the norm.
He came out in the media and said it because it was obvious to everyone? I don't get it.
To e it was him vey diplomatically sending a message to the board publicly. Do you think his request for a CB was unreasonable? I don't

Yeah, you're full of shite - I'm out 😆

The crazy thing is there's people like you on Twitter with blue check marks but they monetize themselves getting engagement and get paid for it, you'd do well on there if you done that.
Guess who's back, back again?
Shady's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back? Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
(Da-da-da, da, da, da, da, da, da)
(Da-da-da, da, da, da, da)

I've created a monster

Season 5 Laugh GIF by BBC Three

Then why are you responding to me?
U are an embarrassment. A mess

Our current set up is like BHA/Brentford on roids, we are flying and I have faith we will make good decisions

Idiots citing this as Levy’s masterstroke need correcting, it’s fantastic but way too late

Guess who's back, back again?
Shady's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back?
(Da-da-da, da, da, da, da, da, da)
(Da-da-da, da, da, da, da)

I've created a monster

ok

Back
Top Bottom