January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite pleased for Dier, joining one of the largest clubs in the world. Good chance at getting a winners medal or 2 now, and linking back up with his buddy harry.
Lengthy servant for us, and a big part of our title push the year Leicester won it. Only Davies and Son remain from that bunch

Eric should get a testimonial at Spurs

Fantastic club servant and at different times one of our best players.

Is he a loan?? I thought we are buying him!?

Other than that, this must be an early but serious contender to the longest-post-of-the-year-awards for 2024!

I congratulate you sir!

Spelling Bee GIF by Scripps National Spelling Bee

Ncaa Baseball GIF by BYU Cougars
Mate, it's an AI generated 42 minute transcript of Alistair Gold, just goes to show how much waffle there is.

Eric should get a testimonial at Spurs

Fantastic club servant and at different times one of our best players.
I 100% agree. Whilst things haven't gone particularly well for him over the past two seasons, he has been here for a decade and was, as you said, a fantastic servant to the club.

I wish him well, this seems like a good move for all parties.

Imagine THIS could be our strongest line-up after the window....

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDVDragusin
Udogie
BissoumaSarr
Bentancur
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
WernerRichie
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV/Dragusin Udogie

Bissouma/Sarr Bentancur

Kulusevski Maddison Son

Werner/Richie
[/lineup]

Subs: Forster, Royal, Dragusin, Davies, Sarr, Skipp/Hoijberg, Lo Celso Solomon/Johnson, Richie/Veliz

UNREAL!!
We can't play 14 players, and you know that!

You cheeky bastard!

In a way Dier leaving ends an era. I feel he was an important cog of the Poch times, but when he left Dier also began to fall apart. With only Son remaining, who is leading the new revolution, Dier closes that chapter for good.

When I went to the live screening of the CL final at the stadium, I saw a dude cooking heroin on a spoon in a phone box.

When I went to a stadium tour, I saw a women pull her trackies down and piss all over the floor by a bus stop.

I've seen bum fights on match days

A trans person flashing their arse (looked like a crack whore) at fans walking past Bruce's Grove

All since the new stadium.
I don't feel like the area is getting better.
You say all this like its bad?
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Back
Top Bottom