January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He won't. Next.

The shame here is that certain people won't be able to point their finger at Levy for not getting this done. They will of course but you get my point.
I don’t think this is at Levy’s door. It’s been documented Munn and Lange were in Genoa.

The agent has been playing the game. He’s been very outspoken, and letting Bayern know what’s happening. We’ve agreed terms with the player. Not much more we can do.

I don’t think this is at Levy’s door. It’s been documented Munn and Lange were in Genoa.

The agent has been playing the game. He’s been very outspoken, and letting Bayern know what’s happening. We’ve agreed terms with the player. Not much more we can do.
Totally agree with you , this would never have happened under Levys watch! Bayern wouldn’t dare try this if the Don was still in charge!
I think it’s about time we get levy back in charge of transfers and get back the respect we deserve! :levylol:

Happy Sleepless In Seattle GIF by Laff

You have to admire that agent for representing his client, as hard as it is to stomach from Spurs’ perspective

can you confirm what this means pls?

The purchase of Osimeh from Lille - The actual price of the deal is 71.3 million euros as announced by Lopez, the issue concerns the bonus: it is linked to Napoli's participation in the Champions League quarter-finals, with odds of 2, 5 million over the four years of the player's contract; therefore, so far, Lille have not collected any of this bonus. Other amounts must then be subtracted from the 71.3 million, starting from the 20 million that Lille paid to Napoli for four players: 5 for Orestis Karnezis, the others distributed over three youngsters who have never worn the LOSC shirt (Ciro Palmieri, Luigi Liguori and Claudio Manzi: the current president has terminated their contracts). This detail of the operation, writes L'Equipe, helped Napoli to remain within the limits of Financial Fair Play, allowing the aforementioned 20 million to be budgeted as income.

Go and see where these players play today and you understand that it is an "artificial" valuation to make a capital gain to be budgeted for the FPF. But no one investigated

The Turin prosecutor's office (with judges of Neapolitan origin) instead considered Dragusin at €5.5 million as a fictitious capital gain. Today we are talking about 30-35 million and your interest and that of Bayern Munich

However, the news "Juventus is stealing" has only arrived abroad. While in reality Inter, Napoli, Roma have made deals to settle the budget within the parameters of the FPF by evaluating the players as needed. The Dragusin issue demonstrates….

Back
Top Bottom