January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He never looked like a Spurs player to me anyway, with that horrible hipster man bun thing going on.

It's fine really, just have the PA annoucer ask if anyone has brought their boots with them and can play CB at the weekend.
716ef26a-4e1d-4f1d-8680-b37993ad6a5c_text.gif

Well, Hotspur88 on SC has been saying it’s ‘DONE’ for about 12 days now.

I really wanted this deal to happen, and I just knew as soon as that weasel starting his guessing bullshit things would go wrong.

The silly cock can’t even call one right once it’s been confirmed by reliable media sources. Total Jonah.

Never got a single guess right yet people still lap up his bollocks.

If it gets done, he will be absolutely lapping it up. All of this after he announced in December that ‘his mate no longer works at the club’.

Jesus wept.
Your blaming the wrong hex...who can name the brain surgeon who started the Radu Dragusin thread right here?

Dragusin of course. If you're going to pick holes in my posts, read all of them.
Excellent defender and impressive physique: very suitable for PL football. My friends from Genoa hope to keep him until June…

He comes from Juventus U23 (next gen) of Serie C. In the trial against Juventus he was one of the players considered "overvalued" while in fact he is proving to be an excellent prospect (he moved from Juventus to Genoa for €5.5 million...) .

Go and see the highly valued Napoli players for the purchase of Osimhen from Lille: they never went to France and now they have disappeared from professional football but no one is investigating

This video just made me realise: I haven't listened to any manager interviews since I started skipping Poch's halfway through his first season (it's just too much work to figure out what he's trying to say and it was always the same old bullshit). I just... don't give a shit what they think. Even Jose was tedious most of the time. Nuno lost me at 'so proud'. Conte was a narcissist who just sounded like some drunk tourist in a beach bar.

Ange is a real breath of fresh air.

FUCK THAT.
Mikey is a CB. You don't bed in CB with 20 min game time, then 45 min and then 60 and then full game.

If CB is in 60 minute form, he stays in rehab and is not on the bench for previous games.

If he was included in Burnley squad, we had to be SURE (not guessing!) that he could do 90 minutes there. In the end he was not used, cause Burnley was shit.

By next game he has had extra 9 days. He starts AND finishes the game at OT.
Just look and see for yourself.
Likely, but by no means a given. I do agree with you though.

Well, Hotspur88 on SC has been saying it’s ‘DONE’ for about 12 days now.

I really wanted this deal to happen, and I just knew as soon as that weasel starting his guessing bullshit things would go wrong.

The silly cock can’t even call one right once it’s been confirmed by reliable media sources. Total Jonah.

Never got a single guess right yet people still lap up his bollocks.

If it gets done, he will be absolutely lapping it up. All of this after he announced in December that ‘his mate no longer works at the club’.

Jesus wept.
How many ITK´s are there at SC????

Thats Crazy GIF by BLKBOK

Back
Top Bottom