January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder who we're going to announce today.

giphy.gif

Imagine THIS could be our strongest line-up after the window....

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDVDragusin
Udogie
BissoumaSarr
Bentancur
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
WernerRichie
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV/Dragusin Udogie

Bissouma/Sarr Bentancur

Kulusevski Maddison Son

Werner/Richie
[/lineup]

Subs: Forster, Royal, Dragusin, Davies, Sarr, Skipp/Hoijberg, Lo Celso Solomon/Johnson, Richie/Veliz

UNREAL!!

Last edited:
depends what part you're talking about to be honest. Dalston is pretty nice, Hackney central ok, Stamford Hill not bad, De Beauvoir nice but if gets a bit iffy after that.
When I went to the live screening of the CL final at the stadium, I saw a dude cooking heroin on a spoon in a phone box.

When I went to a stadium tour, I saw a women pull her trackies down and piss all over the floor by a bus stop.

I've seen bum fights on match days

A trans person flashing their arse (looked like a crack whore) at fans walking past Bruce's Grove

All since the new stadium.
I don't feel like the area is getting better.

“This week, yet another Paratici target is set to join Tottenham, with the arrival of Romanian centre-back Radu Dragusin from Genoa. Dragusin will be the fourth player to come to Spurs who Paratici signed for Juventus: he identified him as a 16-year-old when he was playing for Bucharest club Regal Sport, admiring his athleticism, character and defensive instincts.

Paratici signed him for €250,000 (£215,000; $275,000), beating competition from Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain. Dragusin rose through the youth ranks at Juventus before making his name out on loan, first at Sampdoria, then Salernitana, and then Genoa, who signed him permanently. Genoa’s general manager Marco Ottolini, as it happens, worked for Paratici at Juventus for years.”

Last edited:

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDV
Udogie
Bissouma
Bentancur
Maddison
Kulusevski
Son
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma Bentancur Maddison
Kulusevski Son Werner
[/lineup]

Subs: Forster, Royal, Dragusin, Davies, Sarr, Skipp/Hoijberg, Solomon Johnson, Richie/Veliz

UNREAL!!

Don't say it too loudly, but Sarr could be on a level with Bissouma and could even be ahead of him.

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDV
Udogie
Bissouma
Bentancur
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie

Bissouma Bentancur

Kulusevski Maddison Son

Werner
[/lineup]

Subs: Forster, Royal, Dragusin, Davies, Sarr, Skipp/Hoijberg, Lo Celso Solomon/Johnson, Richie/Veliz

UNREAL!!

Sarr is in our strongest lineup

Few u23 English midfielders we might be looking at, probably missed a couple. This is mainly players that have been in England youth teams that are now getting game time at Championship or above.

Maybe Possible
Hackney,
Wharton.

Maybe but bit more expensive
Gomes (only year and a half left on contract),
Gallagher (Chavs might sell for FFP),
Gibbs-White (signed for about £25m+10* in 2022),
Jobe (Lots of interest in him).

Probably unlikely/recently moved
Scott (moved this summer for £20m+5*),
Gray (Highly rated + family ties to current club),
Garner (Everton might want to keep).

Unlikely/might not sell to us
Chukwuemeka,
Palmer,
J. Ramsey,
Miley,
Elliott,
Lewis,
Mainoo,
Patino,
Morton,
Hinshelwood,
McAtee,
A. Ramsey.
I'd throw Dan Neil of Sunderland in there aswell, I think he will be a premier league player soon.

Hard to disagree... I shoulda done an "and/or" version with Sarr/Bissouma and Werner/Richie, depending on what or who you think is stronger...

Who knows, VDV/Dragusin might also have to be a consideration before the month is out!!

It could be Biss/Bentancur as well if we are being brutally honest. If Bentancur motivates Biss to find his form again, Rodri is probably the only 6 in the prem that is above him.

Back
Top Bottom