January 2023 Transfer Thread. The Big One

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the transfer show in Sky Sports News and it's so depressing.

Going through each clubs transfer activity one by one until they reach us. "Tottenham need some players don't they?"

"Yeah"

"Anyway, onto Woolwich who are signing...."

I know that transfer rumours usually have no basis but we're reaching the point where they can't even bother making up rumours.

Do you know anything about the player?

If not, then shut the fuck up cunt.
The Office Uk GIF by Filmin

Will be interesting to see how Conte uses him.
Jose has been playing him CF, in the past he was inside right forward like Kulu or out and out left winger. When he was younger I saw people say he was a 10 or at least more central.
Partly wondering if maybe Conte wants to adapt him to left wing back.
Wouldn't worry, I'm 100% sure we won't get him...

de vrij
ndicka
thuram

only 6 mothns left on their contract, are they worse than Eric Dier? De Vrij possibly as bad but the other 2 ive never seen play
I hate watching him roll out in the heart of the defense. Massive weak spot, just an exhaust port waiting to blow up

If we offered them £15 million for him now is it something Brentford could turn down?

We won’t of course because that would be being proactive and solving an issue in the team now like a big club would do.
Would take 25m to buy him in the summer I think.. probably 30m to force the issue in Jan

Back
Top Bottom