January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have scouts? :pochshock2:

2777.jpg

Can’t agree with this sadly. I just don’t see him developing an end product Conte or not.
Suffer defensively, don’t gain much of anything up front.
I think he will be the biggest meh player we’ve signed a while (and that’s saying something) and will soon be warming the bench more than he’s on the pitch.

Baffling signing and a waste of good money imo.
Base on the among of touches Royal had in previous games, we know that our rwb will have lots of possessions/space in the system we are playing. I remember we often deploy two players near him everytime we play Wolves. Davies mentioned how we discussed to stop him during a half time talk in one of those games. Teams cant afford not to man mark him. This will open up space for our front men.

I might be wrong. But I am excited about getting him. Situation abit like how the rest of the teams just watched Dembele joined us from Fulham for a relatively cheap fee. And like Dembele, a class dribbler with a great shield. Might not provide the best attacking stats, but improves the team's winning odds when he is playing.

Lmao I didn’t realise this post would cause Sammy levels of offence

Think people are just bored of the usual negative, world caving in rhetoric mate, it's played out a bit too much.

We're in a good moment, I think it's time to embrace that personally as opposed to the typical Spurs mentality that our fanbase choose to manifest.

Last edited:
Think people are just bored of the usual negative, world caving in rhetoric mate, it's played out a bit too much.

We're in a good moment, I think it's time to embrace that personally as opposed to the typical Spurs mentality that our fanbase choose to manifest.
I'm quite happy and content mate, just worried that our usual fannying around will cause this guy to leave. I'm not melting haha

Yes I do want to back Conte,....but there are limits 😁 Both Levy & Lewis most probably would get heart attacks if they read this and believed that's what Conte wants :cool:
£150m must be a type though....maybe £15m is more close ...

Last edited:
That Maguire thing has parody account BS written all over it.
Before Man United, he was a good £30m level player.
Can't believe the idiots at United decided he was good value at £80m
I guess that's the danger of a) clubs knowing you have loads of money and b) buying home grown players from league rivals.

Back
Top Bottom