January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even I'll admit that getting gazumped by Hertha Berlin would be a kick in the balls.

They just signed Lucas Tousart (a DM!) for €25m, beating out their record of €21m for Dodi Lukebakio last summer, and now going in for Piatek at €27m+?

The investors that came in last summer are flexing it seems. Tousart and Lukebakio make a lot of sense, but I'm surprised they think €27m+bonuses is a good investment on Piatek, just based on their other activity.

Note: their annual revenues from the last financial statement were €140m (£118m) with a loss of €26m (£22m). Actual "doing a Leeds" alert.

Last edited:
Even I'll admit that getting gazumped by Hertha Berlin would be a kick in the balls.

They just signed Lucas Tousart (a DM!) for €25m, beating out their record of €21m for Dodi Lukebakio last summer, and now going in for Piatek at €27m+?

Their investors that came in last summer are flexing it seems. Tousart and Lukebakio make a lot of sense, but I'm surprised they think €27m+bonuses is a good investment on Piatek, just based on their other activity.
they do have Jurgan to "help" them along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom