January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently demands to be a certain first X1 starter each week and massive wages, with his mother as the most impossible agent anyone has had to deal with. Rabiot has 6 caps from France at age 24.- same as Ndombele who is 2 years younger.

Think it might be a last option for Levy, and even so he might be better off with no player given Rabiots wage demands and dealing with the mother as agent.

Yeh.... I've heard the stories too... And he's only been there a matter of weeks
"....What could possibly go wrong." :vert:

Saw this kid when I visited my Barcelona and imsoibt we could get him. He looked exceptional, if we can make moves for him, we really should move heaven and earth to do so.

I think I've mentioned him on here before, he's definitely got the kind of quality we would love at the lane.

Abstract.:pochsmirk:

I hear that we are setting up some sort of partnership or similar with David Backhams US football club (Inter Miami) with one of our players moving over.

My guess is one of our older players looking for a lighter schedule. Lloris would be my first guess; as a world cup winner and a handsome french man; he would be very 'marketable' in US. He's also been quoted in the psat as being keen to move the US.

And let's face it. Living a millionaire life style in Miami is better than spending your days in Essex and Harringay !

** oh, and source is a mate who works for Harringay council and was involved with the stadium project and kept in touch with a few at the club.

I hear that we are setting up some sort of partnership or similar with David Backhams US football club (Inter Miami) with one of our players moving over.

My guess is one of our older players looking for a lighter schedule. Lloris would be my first guess; as a world cup winner and a handsome french man; he would be very 'marketable' in US. He's also been quoted in the psat as being keen to move the US.

And let's face it. Living a millionaire life style in Miami is better than spending your days in Essex and Harringay !

** oh, and source is a mate who works for Harringay council and was involved with the stadium project and kept in touch with a few at the club.
Clearly you've never been to Miami. What a shithole.

Aleña would be an interesting get. He certainly fits the Pochettino mold of a young, hungry player looking to prove himself.

False.

Toby's fee was pre-fixed 25m release clause.
But Roma tried to agree the fee after the release clause was up. They thought they could get him for £20.3 million, Levy demanded £28million.

Now we get one season of shite and no end fee.

But as you say hindsight and all that.

Three years of smart buys and now Leicester are aiming for a top 4, but they were also not scared to sell their big guns to finance it (Mahrez and dirty Harry). Maybe we should consider cashing out to finance an overhaul.

Apparently demands to be a certain first X1 starter each week and massive wages, with his mother as the most impossible agent anyone has had to deal with. Rabiot has 6 caps from France at age 24.- same as Ndombele who is 2 years younger.

Think it might be a last option for Levy, and even so he might be better off with no player given Rabiots wage demands and dealing with the mother as agent.
His mum isn't his agent anymore - not saying Rabiot will have lower demands but he got rid of her last year.

Kane and Son are non starters.

Anyone else can go.
Kane is too symbolic plus we won't find anyone to meet our evaluation. Son is currently are only firing gun.

Eriksen atm isn't worth much with the contract ending soon, so our only valuable asset is Dele (whose value took a big plump this past year) but could still be worth over 60m. Dier and Rose aren't worth that much nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom