January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ginola was an exciting signing.

The unveiling was epic too :pochshock:

DBEmfKGXcAAfqK9.jpg

I wanted him to be soooooo good.

I even had hope when Pochettino took over but it just wasn't to be. I will always have the early memories when he was MOTM in his first two Premier League games against Palace and Swansea and then that back heel goal against Cardiff.

Who would have thought that's when he would peak?
He was looking a really good player until that ubercunt Charlie Adam tried to cripple him, never the same after that

I was definitely excited by the likes of Soldado and Paulinho. I remember how good both looked on their debut for us at the Lane, which I think was a pre-season friendly against... Espanyol?

I have learned to not get excited by signings ever again.
Paulinho was also world class in the confederation cup for Brazil in the month before signing. About soldado, we really fucked not signing benteke and signing bobby. I to this day think benteke would thrive for us.

Last edited:
I wanted him to be soooooo good.

I even had hope when Pochettino took over but it just wasn't to be. I will always have the early memories when he was MOTM in his first two Premier League games against Palace and Swansea and then that back heel goal against Cardiff.

Who would have thought that's when he would peak?

He hasn't really done too badly for himself since leaving...

Won the double with Barca and earnt himself a shittonne of money

Back
Top Bottom