January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Naah, it has to be some kind of money laundering going on there.
Previously Bournemouth took Ibe from them for 16.2 mil £.

I mean those two awful players for combined fee of 35 million pounds ?!? come on. Thats what Salah cost :D .
Not like Bournemouth are not bank rolled by a Shady Russian is it ???

Not like Bournemouth are not bank rolled by a Shady Russian is it ???
More likely that a great number of people who spend money on footballers are rank fucking amateurs and the media spends a great deal of time sucking off the scousers....so dopes think their players, even the ones they're moving on, are better than they are.

Aurier, Trippier, Vorm, Wanyama, Dembele, Nkoudou, Janssen & Llorente should all be moved on as and when we have the opportunity to. The one that I'm surprised with being on that list is Aurier but he has been such a disappointing signing compared to what I had hoped and expected.

Move these lads on, bring a couple of youth players through, go all out to keep Eriksen & Toby and beef up the quality.

Out of curiosity, what do people think we could get for those 8? A few will fetch us next to nothing but there's a couple of dark horses in there that we might be able to pull someone's pants down with

Clueless

What's Milinkovic-Savic been like this season?

Guy was being touted as a £100m player with all the big clubs after him in the summer but the hype has gone pretty silent since.

What's Milinkovic-Savic been like this season?

Guy was being touted as a £100m player with all the big clubs after him in the summer but the hype has gone pretty silent since.

He's been fairly crap. Looks like he'll go to one of the big Milan clubs in the summer, but not for what Lazio was offered before.

Probably a good opportunity to snap him up on a bargain, his head seems turned and his performance level has dropped but the talent from before is still there ...

For the right price I would take the gamble. We are unlikely to buy a guaranteed hit at our budget, so we gotta think outside the box.

He cost them £60m, so at the very least they'll want half of that back. And that's being generous in terms of an asking price.

No point spending that much for someone who clearly will never threaten Kane's place.

I don't think we need another forward but in the event we do then get someone who can play out like Son so he can share the pitch with Kane rather than get the odd game every now and then.

He cost them £60m, so at the very least they'll want half of that back. And that's being generous in terms of an asking price.

No point spending that much for someone who clearly will never threaten Kane's place.

I don't think we need another forward but in the event we do then get someone who can play out like Son so he can share the pitch with Kane rather than get the odd game every now and then.
If Llorente and Janssen are both out, then we absolutely should get another forward in. And it's not about threatening Kane's place, because very few in the world can do that and we will never afford any of them. So we just gotta get someone who is relatively cheap, happy to play whenever needed, and lives up to Poch's training standards.

If Llorente and Janssen are both out, then we absolutely should get another forward in. And it's not about threatening Kane's place, because very few in the world can do that and we will never afford any of them. So we just gotta get someone who is relatively cheap, happy to play whenever needed, and lives up to Poch's training standards.

Morata is not going to be relatively cheap. He'd probably be our record transfer.

Morata is not going to be relatively cheap. He'd probably be our record transfer.
Hmm I don't see who will take him off Chelsea's hands if they are gonna hold out for a big fee. I know that realistically they wont sell to us, but if they really think he is deadwood and no threat if sold to a rival, then maybe we could fool them into letting him go for very little?

Back
Top Bottom