January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope that we get a late steal for Jann-fiete Arp tomorrow, we should be concentrating at prospects like him. Also very happy with a possible Lucas transfer, really think he can offer something special with his pace and dribble 'cause we've missed that type of player in a lot of matches.

So Man City would have to pay more than £50m for Mahrez... but whyyyyy?

Talented player, for sure, but it’s hardly like their squad is stretched thin or their push for the title is in any particular danger.

Just reading the Sky Sports article on it now. Mahrez states that (after handing in a transfer request in May 2017) he and the Leicester chairman had an agreement in the summer that he’d stay for one more year before moving. But apparently, because he’s “fiercely ambitous”, now is the “time to go”.

What an absolute fucking snake that twerp is. I hope he doesn’t get the move and has to spend the rest of the season being berated by Leicester fans.

Really hope that we get a late steal for Jann-fiete Arp tomorrow, we should be concentrating at prospects like him. Also very happy with a possible Lucas transfer, really think he can offer something special with his pace and dribble 'cause we've missed that type of player in a lot of matches.

Stop Arping on would ya

Talented player, for sure, but it’s hardly like their squad is stretched thin or their push for the title is in any particular danger.

Just reading the Sky Sports article on it now. Mahrez states that (after handing in a transfer request in May 2017) he and the Leicester chairman had an agreement in the summer that he’d stay for one more year before moving. But apparently, because he’s “fiercely ambitous”, now is the “time to go”.

What an absolute fucking snake that twerp is. I hope he doesn’t get the move and has to spend the rest of the season being berated by Leicester fans.
And this is the guy some on here want to our club

Likely because Sane just picked up some sort of injury.

Man. Could you imagine signing for a club, and you pick up a 2 month injury and they buy a like for like replacement for you while you're out for 60 million? Can't imagine their dressing room has a great atmosphere.

I really think it should warrant some investigation. I mean it. No one can compete with that.

500 million in 17/8 months and that again in wages.

Even City players must be embarrassed. If we ever went that way I would give up footy.

This is what happens when the punishment for FFP is a fine..... :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom