January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re making far too much of it is all

Do you think we play a front three?
Yes or No.

If Yes, fuck off and ask pipes why he's talking shit
If no, start watching Spurs

Either way, no one is forcing you to reply to me, so everyone, stop quoting me, or put me on ignore, or be better at voting me into the bin.

Do you think we play a front three?
Yes or No.

If Yes, fuck off and ask pipes why he's talking shit
If no, start watching Spurs

Either way, no one is forcing you to reply to me, so everyone, stop quoting me, or put me on ignore, or be better at voting me into the bin.

You're a real charmer!

We're all Spurs fans here, aren't we?

tenor.gif

For fuck sake.

When you made your comeback you were like a changed man.

Now you are just a monotonous pile of shit boring the pants off everyone.

Shut the fuck up you fatberg.
He was never changed - just pretended like a snake he was a Poch fan all along when in fact he wanted him sacked less than 12 months ago and then when we started playing well and winning he couldn’t swallow being wrong so he left the forum in shame like a little cunt. Then came back all happy clappy hoping it was all forgotten.

We need two more players at least for my liking. A Dembele type person in midfield and another speedy, close control head up number 10 to give us real options. Bernardo Silva would have been a darling if we had got him. We need one like him for our high defensive line to flourish.

Bernardo Silva and Leon Goretzka would be perfect in my opinion

Sessegnon to replace Rose cherry on top of the cake

Lloris
Vorm
Gazzaniga

Trippier
Aurier

Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Foyth
Dier

Davies
Sessegnon

Wanyama
Dembele
Winks
Goretzka

Barkley
Son
Lamela
Eriksen
Alli
Silva

Kane
Llorente

Sessegnon £30m
Barkley - free
Goretzka - free
Silva type signing -£50m

Sell Rose (£45m) and Sissoko (£15m) and we are SORTED for only £20m notes!!!!

For me a 24 man squad looking like this pushes us close (I know we won't get Silva but we need to find one like him)

Last edited:
I dont see us getting a "Silva type signing" for €50m'ish. We'd need to spunk a lot more than that.
Goretzka would be a immense signing. Yes please.
Sessegnon - yes please. Ze new Bale innit?

problem maybe is the players we need will want big wages
if we pay them we then have to start paying the rest of the squad, and Levy would not want to do that

Can't remember the last January signing we made. Holtby?

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Barkley is different because of his contract status so there's hope there.

Dele is pure class though, not sure we should bench a player with such talent

It's funny that you went back two years show me a wonder goal.
Also funny how I posted a more recent montage of Dele from last season to show what a great player he CAN be.

Shall I start posting videos of Rose at his peak and claim he is as good now and should never be on the bench because last December he was in form

FFS enough with the fucking Alli bullshit.

Keep it in the Alli thread if you have to discuss him.

There is 0 need to discuss him in every other thread in regard to this team.

For the sake of the rest of us please just fucking drop it.

Back
Top Bottom